- New: Added ability to display compound titles.
- In the titles menu players may choose to display two titles together.
- New: Village Name and Village Role will now show on player mouseover.
- New: Profile options added to customize these additions.
- Show Other Player Titles – Allows you to show/hide other players [Skill Titles, Meditation Titles and Sorcery Titles] text.
- Show Other Player Villages – Allows you to show/hide other players “Role of Village” text.
- Show Own Village Titles – Allows you to show/hide your own “Role of Village” text. This overrides the above option, and will not display even if the viewer wants to see it.
- New: A PvE death tab has been added and will record player deaths on your server.
- Deaths will be recorded for players with at least 1.5 body who are also premium players.
- You can opt-out of your name appearing in the death tab in your profile.
- You can opt-out of seeing the death tab in your profile.
- New: Unequip All has been added to right click body which will unequip all armour.
- New: You can now add Sub Groups inside Groups in your inventory.
- New: Get Price now displays a rough amount of favor from sacrificing.
- New: Unicorn offspring will now have names.
- New: More titles have been added.
- Change: Amount of source salt required to create potions from bloods has been raised from 0.001 to 0.01.
- Change: You can no longer erupt a tile next to a cave entrance.
- Change: Disintegrate bonus now applies to all warrior gods instead of just Magranon.
- Warrior gods are: Magranon, Smeagain, Nathan.
- Change: Dragon sorcery drop chance has been increased and tomes that drop from dragons will now be a single charge.
- Change: Mine a star gem personal goal change listed below:
- The personal goal Mine an Exquisite gem has been replaced with a new goal Recreate a statue from fragments.
- If you already completed the Mine an exquisite gem, it will not change.
- If you happen to mine an exquisite gem before recreating a statue from fragments, you can log out and back in and your personal goal will show Mine an Exquisite gem as completed (green).
- Change: In order to ensure all unique bloods result in different potions black, red and blue dragon blood will now make new potion types.
- Existing bloods of these creatures will make the new types as well.
- Change: Market stalls will now take more damage when bashed.
- Change: Sea Serpents are no longer on the endangered species list and may be sighted more often.
- Change: Alcohol strength and drinking changes listed below:
- Alcohol now gives 100% to 150% effectiveness based on QL.
- Players can now drink alcohol regardless of thirst level, similar to source.
- Consuming less than the full 0.2kg will scale the effect of alcohol down to the amount you’ve consumed.
- Change: Oil of the Weaponsmith will now work for the Weaponsmithing skill instead of just the weaponsmithing sub-skills.
- Change: Merchants who pack up and leave due to no business transactions for a while will send items which do not fit in backpacks separately.
- Change: Height checks for accessing containers and objects will only occur inside buildings.
- PvP Change: Chaos server now has a maximum Locate Soul range of 500 tiles.
- PvP Bugfix: King regalia material type has been changed and will allow healing.
- PvP Bugfix: Change Kingdom option on right click body should work as intended.
- The feature is designed to allow a player to leave a PMK and join the default template kingdom.
- Note that on Chaos, white light PMKs will join Freedom Isles since template MR and JK were removed.
- The change kingdom option will not be shown if player is not in a PMK.
- PvP Bugfix: Kings can no longer expel champions from their player made kingdom.
- PvP Bugfix: PMKs should now be able to bash their template kingdom towers and vice versa.
- PvP Bugfix: Fixed an issue which prevented HotA statue material from changing based on number of wins.
- PvP Bugfix: Player god champions should now be able to bash and destroy pavement.
- PvP Bugfix: Mycelium now stops CCFP reduction for Libila followers.
- PvP Bugfix: Artifacts should no longer get lost in floors or roofs when dropped upon logout.
- PvP Bugfix: HotA statues will now have various colors beyond red for alliances with more than 30 wins.
- PvP Bugfix: Fix for Scale of Libila untaming when unequipped but not dropped.
- PvP Bugfix: Fungus Trap now correctly applies a poison wound instead of crush wound.
- Bugfix: Fix for soul stealer necklace not having an effect.
- Bugfix: Examine message for spears has been changed to remove the mention of it being a steel spear and instead will examine as ‘A sturdy spear’.
- Bugfix: Had a chat with garden gnomes and they’ve agreed be more selective in their activities. (They will steal less items)
- Bugfix: Merchants no longer accept placed merchant contracts.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which caused mission rituals to appear on a settlement token menu.
- Bugfix: You will now receive an error message when a Vynora priest tries to cast Wisdom of Vynora on a Nathan priest instead of just nothing happening.
- Bugfix: Planting of Banners, Kingdom Banners, Flags and Kingdom Flags is now limited to 4 per tile instead of 1.
- Bugfix: Fixed inconsistencies with combing items inside a container.
- Bugfix: Large anvils should now be enchantable again.
- Bugfix: Fix for some incorrect pluralization of text in missions.
- Bugfix: Fix for potential max height error with a meditation tile.
- Bugfix: Fixed a stamina drain issue with digging with an exact 5.0 sec timer.
- Bugfix: Converts from Nathan and Tosiek to Fo will now ignore alignment and convert properly.
- Bugfix: Fix passengers of vehicles not being checked for attacks from creatures if a Fo priest is commanding.
- Bugfix: Actions performed achievement should now trigger properly.
- Bugfix: Wooden benches now properly change last owner when loaded and unloaded.
- Bugfix: Another attempt to fix an issue where sometimes you cannot tame another pet once your tamed caged creature leaves the server.
- Bugfix: Uniques should no longer spawn on deed.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with beds not giving a proper menu and error message for guests of a house with a wall down.
- Bugfix: Normalized stamina loss from gardening
- Bugfix: Logs of all woodtypes should now form a pile of logs instead of a toolbox model.
- Bugfix: Various text, grammar and spelling fixes.
- Bugfix: The ‘Be premium for 3 months’ personal goal should now trigger properly if you have met the requirements.
- Bugfix: Crafting window will no longer default to an item in the list. Exceptions listed below.
- If only one item can be made it will be in the crafting option by default
- If you have previously had the crafting window open during the same session with that item crafted, it will auto default to that item again
- Bugfix: Unfinished items must be repaired before being continued.
- Bugfix: Items placed on top of altars will not get sacrificed with items placed inside altars.
- Bugfix: Stealthed players are no longer hidden from village and alliance player lists.
- Bugfix: Daily faith reset is no longer offset by 5 minutes.
- Bugfix: Items on a destroyed bridge will now drop to the ground below the bridge.
- Bugfix: A bug with deity death item protection and death protection (skill) has been fixed for player gods. See notes below for deities affected.
- Prior to this fix, player gods with the “death protector” attribute would have both the item protection and skill protection chance on death, while player gods with “death item protector” obtained no benefit. These attributes now function as they should, and certain player gods may lose their item protection on death. Other player gods will “gain” the item protection on death from this change.
- Tosiek loses the ability to keep items on death.
- Nahjo loses the ability to keep items on death.
- Nathan gains the ability to keep items on death.
- Paaweelr has no change to abilities.
- Smeagain has no change to abilities.
- Gary gains the ability to keep items on death.
- Bugfix: Toned down the unicorn spawn from the last update a bit.
- Bugfix: Imbue on items now ignores “must be on ground” conditions. This allows Large Anvils and other ground objects to be imbued, which never worked before.
- Bugfix: Wagoner contracts can now cross server if they are not planted.
- Bugfix: Unfinished creature cages will now properly be named “[Empty]” when they are completed.
- Bugfix: Dirt will no longer be disposed of when dropping it above a mine entrance.
- Bugfix: Trader placement and citizenship mechanics have been adjusted to occur at the time of placement, rather than the next server restart.
- Traders will become a citizen of the deed where they are placed immediately, instead of after a server restart.
- Traders placed in the wild will have no deed associated with them and will not generate upkeep for the deed of the placer.
- If a deed is placed over a trader in the wild, the trader will immediately become a citizen of that deed.
- Bugfix: Archaeology statues can now be improved.
- Bugfix: Wooden left arch, right arch and arch T now display the correct parts quantities remaining in the crafting window and the examine window.
- Bugfix: When a transported creature dies, it will be removed from all servers so as not to remain on your manage animals list.
The modern renderer is now an available option:
To enable the modern renderer, in the launcher settings (not ingame) go to the graphics tab, and under renderer select Modern, Legacy will be the old renderer.
The modern renderer contains a vast amount of changes and improvements, namely:
- It can display unlimited amount of lights on the screen (addresses light flickering).
- Trees and grass should no longer slow the client down on older machines.
- Performance is overall better than the Legacy renderer.
- Traditional antialiasing setting does not work with it, use the FXAA postprocess option.
- New (and future) graphics features and changes will often be only available using the new renderer.
Epic structure changes:
- All epic structures are now able to be improved.
- All epic structures can be moved and rotated by their owners.
- All epic structures cannot be moved and block deeds if they are involved in an active mission
- Epic structures will not block deeds and will be removed from the pool
of possible targets if on deed on all servers.
Bugfix: Tile item count will be checked for items dropping on creation and being unloaded in order to prevent piles of more than 100 items.
- Wires can now be put into bulk bins.
- Added explanatory note to Manage Roles for “May Place NPCs” to indicate that the wagoner portion is citizen only.
- Lurker in the woods cast pendulums will now show the name of the champion creature located instead of “presence”.
- Lurker in the woods and Lurker in the deep cast pendulums will now scale according to server size:
- 2048 tile servers will be power / 100 x 64 = tile radius.
- 4096 servers will be power / 100 x 128 = tile radius.
- 8192 servers will be power / 100 x 256 = tile radius.
Mission changes and fixes
- If Freedom missions are not 33% complete after half the duration they will be set to expire in 12 hours after the check.
- Lurker in the Dark cast pendulums will now also find mission traitors.
- Bugfix: Deep sea creatures spawned for missions should no longer spawn in shallow waters.
- Bugfix: Trees for missions should properly spawn in the perimeters of deeds instead of on deed or very far away.
- Bugfix: Traitor name and glow indicator should not disappear with server restarts if the mission is still active.
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue with adding or removing the new brand group permission showed in history as Unknown. It should now correctly indicate the name ‘Brand Group’.
- Bugfix: Fixed the ‘That item is already busy’ error when dragging bulk containers after having emptied them.
- Bugfix: Combined archaeology armor pieces should now have a material type.
During today’s update we performed a fix across player skills to correct those reduced from Epic skills. Unfortunately, during this fix another issue was caused, which led to large multipliers on skills. Due to this, we have made the decision to roll back skills to the time of the update, meaning a short window of skill gain since the update will be lost.
While we will not be providing any compensation this update, we will be providing +5 hours sleep bonus during a later update. (The cap will still be 10 hours, so as long as you are under 5 hours you will gain the full amount.)
We apologise for the downtime, and appreciate your patience while we address these issues.
The Wurm team