- New: Moonmetal can now be purchased in the Marks store on Northern Freedom Isles servers.
- This does not include Defiance
- Change: Changed Marks-purchased moonmetal quality to 80 quality
- Bugfix: Fixed a permission issue allowing to world drag certain items without the correct permission
- Bugfix: Healing in inactive rift area will no longer increase participation points
- Bugfix: Fixed mining products being able to be gathered above 100 quality on Epic servers.
- Instances of this issue will be retroactively fixed back to 100 quality
- New: Added inventory icons for checker board and checker piece
- New: Imbues should now be able to be used on Northern Freedom Isles servers.
- Bugfix: Fixed being unable to embark vehicles on bridges
- Bugfix: Fixed runes not working to increase the resource quality – vein quality should now be properly affected by the 10% bonus
- Bugfix: Fixed new gathering formulas not using the Epic curve properly
- Bugfix: Fixed new mining quality calculation not being applied properly for meteorites and gems
- Bugfix: Fixed a server crash issue
- New: Added a craftable variant of the checkerboard
- New: Rifts, Runes, and Imbues are now enabled on the Northern Freedom Isles
- Change: Checkers Boards will now fit on more tables.
- Change: Source Spring Rework
- Source springs will now respawn periodically around servers with a finite amount of source.
- Springs disappear once the source is collected from them.
- Current source springs and fountains will also stop regenerating source in them and will disappear once empty of source.
- Underground source springs that spawn upon breaking cave walls will now spawn more often.
- Change: You must now be on the same floor level as the vehicle in order to embark it.
- Change: Gathering Runes and Imbue rework
- Gathering Runes add +10% to the base quality, but that is capped at your skill level.
- Imbues now add a bonus of up to 25% of the difference between the resulting quality and 100 at 100 imbue power. This can exceed your gathering skill.
- The rune bonus is applied before the imbue bonus.
- A breakdown of the imbue formula can be found here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/181865-imbue-rework-formula/&do=embed
- Bugfix: Removed duplicate message when taking items from Bulk Storage Bins and Crates
- Bugfix: Fixed issue causing you to not be able to fight back when a hostile creature on deed targeted you first.
- BugFix: Particle effect will no longer remain visible after picking up the Checkers Board.
Ho ho ho!
Santa is here with his yearly gifts for all premium Wurmians! Simply speak with Santa at any starter town, or build your own Christmas tree to find a gift underneath!
This gift won’t stay around forever, available from 3 pm server time on the 23rd until 12pm on the 31st of December!
- Change: You can no longer bury corpses on deeds where you cannot terraform. Requires terraforming village role permission.
- Change: Wool items may now be used to bandage wounds, functioning identically to cotton items.
- The master cape, like kingdom robes, may now be used to bandage wounds an infinite number of times.
- Some unique items, such as newbie items and anniversary gifts, are now unable to be used as bandages, to prevent accidental destruction.
- Change: Player disease will no longer worsen if there are no other players or creatures present on the same tile.
- Players will now be slightly less likely to catch disease, and when a player is diseased, it will heal slightly more quickly when healing, and worsen slightly more slowly when worsening.
- PvP Change: You now need to wait 2 minutes on PvP servers after combat to be able to use /stuck.
- Bugfix: Light Tokens will now properly decay on deed, inside forges.
- Bugfix: Creature tile position is now saved when hitching, this should help solve hitched creatures getting diseased for no reason.
- Bugfix: Removed repeated text from summon soul question popup.
- Bugfix: Wrath of Magranon will no longer deal damage on villages outside raid windows
- Bugfix: No longer possible to lead more creatures than intended by using karma to summon creatures
- Bugfix: Roaming depot will now show its light at the proper time
- Bugfix: Marks shop swap deity will always give proper alignment for your new god and is no longer blocked for mayors when not changing kingdom also.
- Bugfix: Traitor missions will now properly trigger when there is also a kill x mission of the same creature.
- Bugfix: Single server Valrei instances will now properly give out prizes to the winner on completion of a scenario.
- Bugfix: When entering or leaving a cave creatures following will now always enter your layer and no longer get stuck on a different layer than you.
The 3rd annual Lunalong, hosted by Dracaa, on the Xanadu server is now live! Sail on over (or create a character) to check out the fun and games!
The Black Friday sales are now live!
Get 25% off all purchases, with 30% off 12 months of premium!
Now’s your chance to stock up and save.
Sales available via PayPal, xSolla, and Steam!
For the first time ever Wurm Online will be participating in Black Friday sales!
From 23 -29 November get 1 month premium for just €5.99 and save up to €25 off silver!
This is a limited time offer so stock up while you can!
- Text: Descriptions of imbue enchantments on items now list the exact skills the enchantment applies to.
- BugFix: Animals that cannot be ridden untamed, will now properly kick occupants when they become untamed.
- BugFix: Equipping and removing armour now only cancels spells/archery actions as intended.
- BugFix: Moving armour around inside your inventory will no longer cause actions to be cancelled.
- Text: Fixed “depo” to “depot” in comments and in-game/logging text
- BugFix: Pets will now follow movement orders even when wearing a saddle.
- Change: Players can once again become diseased and contribute to disease like other creatures.
- Change: Humid Drizzle will now cure disease on players, and Heal will cure disease in addition to curing wounds.
- BugFix: Killing an avatar on pve servers will now generate a new mission.
- BugFix: Pvp CA Help should now function as intended
- PvP Change: The marks shop deity transfer will now allow you to change kingdoms to swap to deities from other kingdoms.
- Note: This still requires you to be eligible for a kingdom transfer, such as not having changed to recently, not being a king, not being a champion, and not being a village mayor. This is available on all PvP servers.
- PvP Change: Roaming Depot Tweaks:
- A new depot will now spawn 38 hours after the last is captured.
- Depots can now be picked up on pendulums at the same range as battle camps.
- Depot light will now show up after 6 hours.
- Depots now have a chance to drop the cosmetic items that past depots dropped.
- Looted depot items now have a more random quality over 75.
- Depots now requires at least 40 fight skill to claim its contents.
- PvP Change: Battle Camp Hota Tweaks:
- After capture battle camps will display location information like before in the village info section where they are listed.
- Pendulum range restored to former distance when finding battle camps.
- the time between battle camp spawns has been increased to 70 hours after the last win.
- PvP Bugfix: Defiance Valrei Fixes
- Guiding deities on defiance valrei will now properly have them move to that tile.
- Finishing missions on defiance valrei will now lower the move timer on deities.
- PvP Change: Returned humid drizzle to its own spell resistance group for PvP servers