- Added an anchor option to skill tracker for anchoring bottom left or top left of the locked window when adding or removing skills.
- Significantly reduced memory usage in situations where other players were in local. (This will include a rather large download of the graphics pack, but reduces the overall size and memory usage of the pack.)
- Fixed not matching head and body colours.
- Other general optimizations.
- Wires can now be put into bulk bins.
- Added explanatory note to Manage Roles for “May Place NPCs” to indicate that the wagoner portion is citizen only.
- Lurker in the woods cast pendulums will now show the name of the champion creature located instead of “presence”.
- Lurker in the woods and Lurker in the deep cast pendulums will now scale according to server size:
- 2048 tile servers will be power / 100 x 64 = tile radius.
- 4096 servers will be power / 100 x 128 = tile radius.
- 8192 servers will be power / 100 x 256 = tile radius.
Mission changes and fixes
- If Freedom missions are not 33% complete after half the duration they will be set to expire in 12 hours after the check.
- Lurker in the Dark cast pendulums will now also find mission traitors.
- Bugfix: Deep sea creatures spawned for missions should no longer spawn in shallow waters.
- Bugfix: Trees for missions should properly spawn in the perimeters of deeds instead of on deed or very far away.
- Bugfix: Traitor name and glow indicator should not disappear with server restarts if the mission is still active.
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue with adding or removing the new brand group permission showed in history as Unknown. It should now correctly indicate the name ‘Brand Group’.
- Bugfix: Fixed the ‘That item is already busy’ error when dragging bulk containers after having emptied them.
- Bugfix: Combined archaeology armor pieces should now have a material type.
- The brand animals permission group will now correctly cross over upon death, allowing players in that group to retrieve items off corpses if set.
- 5 hours sleep bonus due to the skill rollback from last update has been awarded to all accounts
- Player god missions should no longer spawn on Freedom.
- Instead of being individually added upon branding, creatures will now have a special role for citizens with brand permissions on a deed. This will mean leaving the deed will revoke all permissions on branded creatures.
- Bugfix: Permission window for bison should now correctly say Can Lead instead of Can Ride.
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue with slay champion creature missions not advancing.
- Bugfix: Libila animal sacrifice missions removed from Freedom.
During today’s update we performed a fix across player skills to correct those reduced from Epic skills. Unfortunately, during this fix another issue was caused, which led to large multipliers on skills. Due to this, we have made the decision to roll back skills to the time of the update, meaning a short window of skill gain since the update will be lost.
While we will not be providing any compensation this update, we will be providing +5 hours sleep bonus during a later update. (The cap will still be 10 hours, so as long as you are under 5 hours you will gain the full amount.)
We apologise for the downtime, and appreciate your patience while we address these issues.
The Wurm team
Epic to Freedom skill transfer fixes
Characters which had higher unmodified epic skills but lower after modification should now have their correct freedom values.
- Unfinished epic structures will no longer generate ritual missions .
- Text fixes with mission descriptions.
- Fixed water creatures spawning on land for missions.
- Difficulty ranges for missions have been adjusted.
- Rewards for missions have been adjusted upwards.
- Changed inhabited and abandoned deed time frames on investigations into show ingame times.
- Tool enchants will now work correctly with investigate and identify.
- Corrected weights of large and small amphorae when completed from fragments.
- All fragments will now form a pile.
- Damaged fragments can no longer be repaired .
- Decay rate of fragments has been reduced.
- Removed double Identify option in inventory.
- Bugfix: New members joining a PMK from the portal should properly show on the member list.
- Bugfix: Fixed a text issue when prospecting a rock salt wall.
- Bugfix: Mark of the traitor should not show in examine message for creatures not involved in a traitor mission.
- Bugfix: Bulk move actions now keep track of number of items to move when queued.