January’s “Dragon Statuette” skin brings tiny fierce dragons to guard your hoard! Available through the month of January in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any silver or gold generic statuette (with no associated deity) to give it a unique and fancy look.
- New: New stone textures are now available!
- Stone altars, benches, brazier pillars, coffins, fireplaces, forges, all fountains, graves, kilns, ovens, smelters, spirit castles and cottages, and wells are now able to be crafted from different materials for a whole new look.
- Materials include Stone, Marble, Pottery Brick, Rendered, Rounded, Sandstone and Slate
- Not all materials can be used with all items. For example: forges, kilns, ovens, and smelters cannot be marble.
- Pottery stone type items from the list above will be improvable with clay and stone chisel.
- unfinished smelters and kilns will become the stone variety when finished and require stone items to complete
- Change: Changes to pottery planters:
- Pottery planters will now grow properly when placed on surfaces.
- Pottery planters now show “harvestable” status in the name regardless of where they are placed.
- Contents of pottery planters will wither and die over a period of a few days if placed anywhere they can’t grow, such as inside containers. They will not wither when held inside player inventories or backpacks, to prevent them withering while being relocated.
- Bugfix: Wax sealing kits will more precisely track their quality level and damage when sealing and unsealing items, and damage taken when unsealing is now modified by the sealing kit’s effective quality, as with most other tool damage.
- Bugfix: Cave exit tiles will now have the proper name and walking speed when reinforced or paved.
- Bugfix: Lockpicking event message will now tell you that you are too far away at the start of a lockpicking action instead of only at the end.
- Bugfix: Priests of Fo (animals) and Libila (monsters) will now update the attitude(the outline when you hover them) of creatures around you when you gain or lose the effect at 60+ faith and 30+ favor.
- Bugfix: Examine text and the Inspect Animal window will no longer give breeding cooldown information for creature types that cannot be bred, such as chickens, mules, and foals.
- Bugfix: Artifacts within a village that are part of a starter area on Defiance will no longer take multiple decay ticks in 1 hour.
- Change: Players will now stop leading creatures when they are close to the server border and receive the “You will soon leave this island, and end up on (New Server Name).” message.
- Bugfix: Fixed overlapping text and signature/button placement problems in inscription windows.
- Bugfix: Toolbar slots should now align correctly with mouse position.
- Bugfix: The crafting window’s result icon hover area for item name tooltip is now aligned properly in the new UI.
- Bugfix: Fixed village recruitment board window formatting.
- Bugfix: Keybind for Inspect Animal will now work correctly.
December’s “Claymore” skin will strike fear into the hearts of your enemies! Available through the month of December in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any Two Handed Sword to give it a unique and fancy look.
- Bugfix: Hay stacks and hay bundles will no longer be selected for item creation missions.
- Bugfix: Fixed event spam for crossing border when on land vehicle.
- New: Added several new 100 skill titles
- 100 Channeling – Congratulations Stanlee!
- 100 Hatchet – Congratulations, Trash!
- 100 Shields – Congratulations, Neowyn!
- 100 Large Wooden Shield – Congratulations, Silakka!
- 100 Medium Wooden Shield – Congratulations, Silakka!
- 100 Small Wooden Shield – Congratulations, Silakka!
- 100 Medium Metal Shield – Congratulations, Silakka!
- 100 Small Metal Shield – Congratulations, Silakka!
- Change: When traveling close to a server edge, creatures will now only stop being led when 3 tiles from the border.
- Bugfix: Another fix where unfinished items were creating phantom items again.
- Bugfix: Caffeine sips will no longer decrease the hold duration timer.
- Bugfix: Taming for creatures with It seems more friendly trait will now have a shorter timer.
- Bugfix: It seems extremely tame trait will now work correctly. Should now show up as non-aggressive to players and not attack them.
- Bugfix: Fireball AoE damage effect will now only hit things aggressive to you.
- Bugfix: Will now show correct weight in crafting recipe list.
- Bugfix: Fix for being unable to harvest maple trees.
- Change: Removing one-per-tile restriction from some decoration items.
- bell tower
- oil barrel
- royal throne
- green tapestry
- beige tapestry
- orange tapestry
- cavalry motif tapestry
- festivities motif tapestry
- battle of Kyara tapestry
- tapestry of Faeldray
- tapestry of Evening
- tapestry of Mclavin
- tapestry of Ehizellbob
Wurm Online’s second annual Black Friday sale will be running from Wednesday, November 24 until Sunday, November 28th. Enjoy 25% off of premium and silver prices, and 30% off of one-year premium purchases!
Bugfix: Fixed unfinished items teleporting out of cave layer upon completion.
Bugfix: Pregnancy timers on Defiance and Elevation have been reduced to 4 hours on average. Like other pregnancy timers, there is some randomized difference added or subtracted from this.
Bugfix: Fixed sealing and unsealing items held in a worn item such as a backpack, or held in an equipment slot.
New: Players will now stop leading creatures when they are close to the server border.
Bugfix: Stopped the use of 1 per tile items if multiple are stacked up together on a tile
Bugfix: Fixed tree harvest timer.
Bugfix: Green tea leaves will no longer turn into Oolong tea leaves when placed inside a Magic Chest.
Bugfix: Using 1g sips of caffeine will no longer refresh the buff entirely.
- Bugfix: 4045 Fixed an issue with items completing in inventory and creating one on the floor where it was not able to be interacted with.
Some of you may have noticed we had a bug that caused the skillgain event to end before it was meant to, and we’re making it up to you with an extension of the event until Sunday at midnight server time. You can hover over the icons in your effects window to easily see the duration of the event. Though skill gain and affinity chance has been extended, the Halloween event still ends midnight server time on Friday, November 5th.
November’s “Skeleton Chest” skin is one to treasure, with some delightfully spooky skeletal adornments! Available through the month of November in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to a large chest to give it a unique and fancy look.