Bugfix: Resolved an issue preventing some shop purchases from properly crediting to the players account.
- Bugfix: Fixed bows losing magical ink rename on string/unstring.
- Bugfix: Sermon cooldown timer will no longer reset on server crossing.
- Bugfix: Fixed a highway pathfinding issue causing it to stop working.
- Change: Made supreme bone fragments rarer to account for how they combine.
- Bugfix: Fixed inconsistencies with land vehicle and mounts turning.
- Change: Land vehicles and mounts will now begin turning slower and speed up instead of beginning fast and slowing down.
- Change: New maps generated will now use a different colour for sandstone and sand.
- Fix: We have corrected the bundle prices to be the same as the web shop inside the steam shop. We are currently considering options for how we can make this right for those who paid extra for those bundles on steam during this period.
- New: Added the “kick” option to Sigvard to make him stop talking. You can apologize to get him to talk to you again.
- New: New title has been added for 100 skill in Metallurgy. Congrats Hvergi!
- Change: Updated the LWJGL version the client uses to hopefully help with stability issues.
- Bugfix: Fixed text spacing for settings window sliders.
- Bugfix: Fixed camera vibrating while in “Steer mount towards camera” mode.
- New: Holding alt while in “Steer mount towards camera” mode will let you look around without the mount/vehicle steering.
- Bugfix: A tamed creature will no longer lose its pregnancy status by going offline with its player.
- Bugfix: More fire and light related fixes
- Kilns and smelters will no longer leave behind duplicate fire effects when the fire goes out.
- Fixed a small inconsistency in the colours of some lights under some circumstances, such as lighting the item and then pushing or placing it.
- Refueling a fire at low fuel levels will now work properly instead of sending a message that the fire is not lit (even though it is).
- The recently-introduced dynamic furnace lights used for ovens, forges, and smelters will once again have flickering and sound like other fires.
- Various minor changes to address some inconsistencies with how lighting is added to or removed from items. This should fix any remaining cases of items leaving lighting effects behind even after being snuffed/extinguished for any reason.
- Turning an item that is placed on another item will no longer cause it to lose its light effects or colour.
- Bugfix: Skill journal tiers will now be visible immediately when getting 20 in a related skill, instead of being invisible until the next login.
- Change: Flaming skulls will now be fueled by candles, like candelabras, and will decay if left off-deed.
- Bugfix: You can no longer drag items into the main bulk container unit (excluding shelves).
November’s Monthly Skin!
November’s “Sigvard’s Wrath” skin delivers bone-chilling fear to all of your enemies! Available through the month of November in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any Huge Axe to give it a unique and fancy look!
- Bugfix: Hell horses with extremely tame trait (rare combat) should no longer try to kill rift animals and get themselves attacked.
- Change: When spilling food or drink due to excessive drunkenness, only a single bite or sip will be wasted instead of the entire item.
- Change: Updated the approximate value for the 10 silver pack in the steam shop.
- Bugfix: Poor Sigvard can now be turned and planted.
- Change: The command to toggle CCFP has been removed.
Hotfix Patch Note:
Bug fix: Fixed an issue preventing the planting of catseyes and waystones.
Halloween Skillgain and Affinity Chance bonus is now active!
Until the 5th of November at 23:59 CET (server time), get a 20% increase on skill gain and affinity chances!
- Bugfix: Fixed crates and other bulk containers sometimes being marked as “busy” forever after transferring bulk items, preventing them from being moved.
- Bugfix: Various fixes to lighting and fires.
- All lighting and related effects will now move properly when an item such a fireplace or campfire is pushed, pulled, or placed.
- Snuffing a campfire will now properly remove related effects.
- Open fireplaces will properly go dark when becoming unlit due to running out of fuel.
- Furnace fire lighting effects (for forges, ovens, etc.) will now more reliably adjust their color and brightness as the furnace runs lower on fuel.
- The “fire is fading” warning message will now more reliably appear.
- At very low temperature/fuel, examining a fire would tell you it was not lit even though it was. Examine will now display a new, more helpful message under those circumstances instead.
- When placing already-lit items on top of other items, or in some other circumstances such as renaming them, the light could become far brighter than intended. This has been fixed.
- Painted light sources, such as lamps, will no longer appear painted when placed on other objects, having only colored light instead, to be consistent with how they normally appear in-game.
- Light sources placed on other items will more reliably change their displayed name when lit or snuffed, and when their temperature changes.
- Bugfix: Glow-runed items will now emit light properly when placed on top of other items.
- Change: Increased the max slope Erupt can increase a tiles slope up to 300 on PvE servers and 100 on PvP servers.
- Bugfix: Erupt can no longer be cast near mine entrances
- Bugfix: Prospecting surface tiles and analyzing shards should now show the correct quality of veins altered by transmutation rods.
- Bugfix: Fixed anti-creature-clumping code
- Bugfix: Many server optimizations from new profiling data.
- New: New Title added for 100 skill in Defensive Fighting. Congrats Silakka!
For more information on how we will be addressing the performance issues, click here to head to the forum post!
- Change: Made Defiance starter deed permissions consistent with other PVP servers.
- Change: Erupt is now only able to make a tile a max of 40 slope higher then its surrounding tiles, it is still able to fill in pits that are lower then 40 slope. Erupt will still turn tiles to lava if the slope is too high, just not add any additional slope to it.
- New: Added a new title for 100 skill in Animal Taming. Congrats Moogien!
- Bugfix: Made Keybinds work on items in the two crafting window slots.
- Change: Tooltip Updates:
- Butchering imbue no longer shows up as null in the tool tips.
- Brass rune of Jackal was misnamed as RBsJ and has been updated to RBrJ to be consistent with other brass runes.
October’s Monthly Skin!
October’s “Menacing Medium Maul” skin will help you deliver some satisfyingly spiky bonks to your enemies! Available through the month of October in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to a Medium Maul to give it a unique and fancy look.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with Haven not allowing transfer to NFI servers.
- Fix: Fixed an issue preventing meditation path level up on Defiance.