Changes and additions
- Dye requirement for large and small crates has been reduced to 2.50kg and 1.50kg respectively.
- Merchants who move on due to poor business (self-dismiss) will now return their goods and coins inside a backpack through the mail system instead of returning each item individually.
- Cultivate option is now present on grass, steppe and mycelium tiles.
- You will now be able to forage and botanize on mycelium tiles.
- Planter racks will no longer fit in large storage units. Plants inside planter racks currently in large storage units will no longer grow.
- God conversion changes:
- HotS template kingdoms (default and PMK) can follow Libila or any player god. All others can follow anyone except Libila.
- As per the option for PMK libila priests in 1.3, Libila priests will be able to use the /transfer option to change to a player god deity without a faith loss until the 10th of April
- Bugfix: More text issues addressed.
- Bugfix: Changed a number of recipes that were using HFC instead of baking.