Due to server instability 5 hours sleep bonus has been applied to all accounts
- Resist changes:
- Fireheart, shard of ice and rotting gut all changed to 150 seconds for 100% resist with 1.5 seconds resist added per power.
- Tweaked spell damages:
- Worm brains from 140 damage down to 120 damage per power
- Inferno from 30k to 25k base damage
- Hypothermia from 300 to 250 damage per power
- Fireheart from 10k to 9k base damage, 100 to 80 damage per power
- Shard of ice from 150 to 120 damage per power
- Rotting gut from 8k to 7k base damage, 120 to 100 damage per power
- Bugfix: Burning items with empty container slots new behavior as listed below.
- You can no longer fuel furnaces with Empty Item Slots, as well as not showing the action for Initial Containers and Empty Item Slots.
- You can now burn containers that have Initial Containers and Empty Item Slots as long as both are empty.
- Bugfix: Fixed spelling of Approbation in the journal.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with the planting of fish keep nets.
- Bugfix: Sacrifice a Champion Creature should now trigger correctly in the journal.
- Bugfix: Spend 1k Favor should now trigger correctly in the journal.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with lamps and HoTA statues becoming solid colors instead of just the glow being tinted. Buoy lamps should be the only lamp retaining the colour of the dye.
- Bugfix: Reach Meditation Path Level 9 wording in the journal has been corrected.
- Bugfix: The proper title will now be awarded for The Winding Road journal tier.
- Bugfix: Chopped and ground food items should retain their proper state in a crate.
- Fixed textures for support beams, statuettes, darts and tool belts.
- Added normal and specular maps to rocksalt vein, fixes exaggerated shininess.
- Tentacles spell now has graphics and animation.
- Huge bells and large bell resonators now properly show all metal types, bell tower shows wood types
- Stone house oriels will display ivy again
- Fixed glimmersteel and adamantine plate upper arm textures
- Updated Wurm University pmk textures
New: Added an option to disable quick keybinding
Bugfix: Fixed keyboard input not registering correctly in some cases
Bugfix: Fixed quickbinding special keys in the preview client