- The fullscreen game window will now open on the same monitor as the launcher was on.
- Keybind settings have been changed to show keys in system’s keyboard locale
- Mac: The native launcher has been built for compatibility with OS X 10.8+. Note: those affected will need to redownload the application from our main page
- Mac: Fixed blurry display on Retina screens
- Addressed many memory leak issues and lowered the general memory usage
- Activate keybind will now work in opened inventory container windows
- Fixed clone characters and creatures
- Fixed certain items going invisible when placed on another item
- Fixed the image-in-image issue in caves
- Fixed emissive models showing through trees
- Fixed phantom tree collision after crossing a server
- Fixed invisible/flickering players and objects
- Grass will now fade in instead of just appearing tile by tile.
- Normal mapping has been added to buildings and caves.
- Fixed modern renderer crashing on Intel video cards.
- Note: In order for the modern renderer to function on any graphics card, all options in compatibility must be set to core.
- Fixed a visual issue with Oakshell casts on players.
- Fixed fish appearing to be above water.
- Fixed oversized flame on certain hanging lamps.
- Fixed installer bugging out on high resolutions.
- Bridge paving will now have correct season textures and normal maps.
- Fixed items disappearing behind gates
- Fixed invisible snow fall
- Fixed certain cases of flickering lighting
- We have addressed the issue with lighting glitches with max dynamic lighting off, the setting can be disabled and the game run without it enabled smoothly.
If you are experiencing display issues with coloured sprites, please enable the “Max Dynamic Lights” checkbox in advanced settings. As each system may be different, you will need to lower the number gradually until the coloured sprites stop displaying. We will be working on a fix in an updated client as soon as possible
The Wurm team
- Fixed items angled incorrectly on terrain.
- Fixed GLSL issues for Mac.
- Fixed issues causing stuttering during movement.
- Addressed low FPS issues. (Note: If you are still experiencing FPS issues limiting or lowering the maximum dynamic lights in settings should help.)
We are pleased to release the client update with a fix for mac compatibility issues.
This update is for the stable client only (preview client will not work yet) which will now run on macs, but as previously mentioned, accessing the settings via ingame may cause issues.
We advise to only adjust settings in the launcher while we work on a more permanent solution.
- Bugfix: Show body in inventory option has been added back into settings in the Game tab.
- Bugfix: Fixed rarity glow ‘leaking’ onto nearby objects.
- Preview client: Keybinds for Activate_tool_next and Activate_tool_previous are now listed in settings under the Keybinds tab.