- New: New horse colors added.
- New: Hens and Roosters can now be white, black or brown.
- New: Added Statue of Tich – can be crafted with marble shards. Metal versions are available through archaeology.
- Change: Show death reason on corpse description for Cared For creatures.
- Change: Added the ability to care for a creature while it is caged.
- Change: Hell Foals and Unicorn Foals grow faster on pvp servers like normal Foals
- Change: You should no longer waste a full sap harvest if your bucket is full upon beginning the harvest action.
- Bugfix: Unicorn foals will no longer lose their name when transitioning to adult.
- Client bugfix: Fixed glitchy lighting on terrain decorations
- The Halloween event has been extended until midnight on Monday, 5th November 2018 server time.
- Drop rate of witches hat has been increased
- Troll and goblin drop rates will now increase after every failed chance.
To celebrate Halloween twenty eighteen (hah, it rhymes!) We’ve added the cool witches hat and skull mask to loot drops from mobs! The witches hat can be found on any hunter creature type, and the skull mask can be found on goblins and trolls. A list of hunter type creatures can be found on the Wurmpedia. Last years Halloween items are still possible to be gained.
- Fixed bug causing archaeology reports to be updated in the wrong order.
- Champions can now gain faith titles.
- New small deed tokens will no longer be clipped if too long.
- Cache lumps will now have the correct material type.
- Bugfix: Removed second rename option from archaeology reports.
- Bugfix: Statue fragments should now identify as statues instead of containers.
- Bugfix: You can no longer crush, pick seeds or plant processed vegetables.
- Bugfix: Branded, cared for, geared, hitched, bred animals should no longer die for overcrowding on server startup.
- Bugfix: Bury all with grave stones will now destroy all items on the corpse.
- Bugfix: Wagoner container removed from mission item list.
- Bugfix: More text and grammar fixes.
- Bugfix: KOS players on pve servers are no longer considered enemies.
- Modern renderer only: major performance improvements
- Reduced stutter during structure loading
- Place outline will now show correctly for all objects (rafts, kilns)
Changes and Additions:
- New: Archaeology changes and additions.
- Wood types have been added to wooden items.
- New statues have been discovered.
- Fix for some moonmetal fragments.
- Tweaked base difficulty for investigating to be a bit easier overall.
- You can also now get an extra bonus in areas that are considered valuable according to Archaeology, making fragments a bit easier to gain at higher levels in those locations.
- New: Archaeology caches have been added
- Once a report is completed enough, the center tile of that deed can then be found via “Get direction” on the report.
- Using the “Get direction” function on the center tile of that deed will unearth an archaeology cache.
- Inside the cache will be an assortment of unidentified fragments including a larger percentage of statue fragments and a relic of the former deed.
- Amount of fragments is determined by archaeology skill and report ql with a minimum of 10.
- Once unearthed the report will be consumed.
- Change: Archaeology journal improvements
- Journals will now hold a number of reports up to the ql of the journal, with a minimum of 22.
- Placing a piece of paper or papyrus greater than 30ql inside the journal will automatically turn it into a blank report
- Reports can also now be moved in and out of journals via drag and drop.
- Tweaked the chances for location info to be recorded in a report to be a bit lower than previously to balance for caches.
- Some Archaeology statues with solid bases can now have items placed upon them.
- New: Shoulder pads are now dyeable.
- Change: Metallic shoulder pads are now able to spawn from rifts as any metal type at a low chance.
- Change: The Tin Rune of Jackal now correctly uses the spell version of Refresh and cannot be used while moving.
- Bugfix: Marble statue of Vynora can now be improved.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few more mission descriptions with items which were too generic.
- Bugfix: Recipe list now correctly list lunchbox, tin instead of lunchbox, lead.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with the improper triggering of the Kill a wild sly creature achievement.
- Bugfix: Potion of butchery imbue now works properly when butchering a corpse.
- Bugfix: Fixed watcher text when someone unloads a creature from a cage.