The time has finally come and Holy Sites are beginning to make appearances across the lands of Wurm! Starting today, you will find sacred shrines dedicated to the gods scattered throughout the world, with their locations revealed through visions triggered by the prayers of faithful Wurmians. To make sure you all get to jump right in and experience this exciting new feature, we will be increasing the spawn rates of Holy Sites, meaning one site for each deity should be up throughout the majority of March on every server.
Along with Holy Sites going live today, we have several Quality of Life changes and some new and improved carpets for everyone to dig into today. All existing carpets have been updated to support dyeing them different colours, and we didn’t stop there! You can dye them 2 separate colours, a main and a detail colour, to allow deep customization of any carpet you like. On top of updating the 3 existing carpets to support this new function, we have 3 new carpets being released with this update, increasing your design options to include 6 carpets total of various sizes and styles!
With so many choices of color and style, are you worried about where you’re going to fit all these carpets? Worry no more! Carpets will now be place-able on walls, bringing even more decorative options to colorize your cozy interiors.
In PvP news, Defiance will begin having PMK’s enabled within the next few days, and the nerf to the Break Altar spell will be removed. These changes will have their own dedicated post once everything is configured and ready to go for the Player Made Kingdoms launch on Defiance!
And now, for the patch notes!
- Bugfix: Wrong resources showing in event message when digging with a full inventory.
- Bugfix: Siege Weapons will no longer lose their loaded ammo between server restarts.
- Change: Successful actions on Moments of Inspiration when combining archaeology fragments will now always make them rare regardless of how many fragments are already attached.
- Change: Removed Break Altar nerf on all pvp servers.
- New: You can now right click the window header to save default size/location of the window, new inventory windows(windows containing items) that don’t have a historical location saved will use that new default. Window sizes/locations now save more often and not just on closing/logging out.
- New: Creatures can now be fed and tamed by activating a container with the food inside of it, similar to planting and sowing from containers. This will, for example, allow you to queue up multiple taming actions using the same container with multiple food items inside it.
- New: You can now dye carpets, with two colour zones (main and details) for greater customization! New carpets made after this update will now come out as white, and existing carpets have been dyed to retain the colours they had before this update (including carpets with colour runes). Added 3 new carpets along with the update to the existing 3, and these are crafted using the loom the same way old carpets are.
- New: Added a “Find in Recipes” button to right click menu on items.
- Searches based on using that item as a material in the recipe, not the recipe for that item.
- Change: Unnecessary columns have been removed to make the mission window smaller.