- New : Stopped deletion of old accounts without premium.
- Historically, we’ve deleted accounts that have never purchased premium time after 90 days of inactivity. Moving forward, we will not be deleting these accounts. The adverse effects of deletion on our customers have far outweighed the benefits of cleaning up these accounts. The effects of this change will be observed moving forward, and other changes may be made to inactive accounts in the future.
- New: New title has been added for 100 skill in Staff. Congrats Ehizellbob!
- New: New title has been added for 100 skill in Foraging. Congrats Muse!
- New: New title has been added for 100 skill in Botanizing. Congrats Muse!
- New: New title has been added for 100 skill in Coal-making. Congrats Welmari!
- Bugfix: Fixed the message for missing blank map in cartography table.
- Bugfix: You will now be able to copy a map from your locked cartography table.
- Bugfix: Changed message for overlapping survey areas to make it slightly clearer that only overlapping parts have lower skillgain.
- Change: Village stamps will now work on mini tokens from archaeology
- Change: Treasure maps can now cross servers and display which server they came from but will be unable to be opened on any server but the original.
- Bugfix: Fixed item jitter when placing items in certain situations.
- Bugfix: Fixed issues with facing direction on surveys when using 3rd person view.
- Bugfix: Stone slab piles model will no longer look like a box pile
January’s Monthly Skin: The Bucket Helm!
January’s “Bucket Helm” skin is fashionable and functional, with a solid metal liner for superior protection and blocking out the smells imbibed by it’s previous uses! Available through the month of January in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any Great Helm to give it a unique and fancy look!