- Bugfix: A tamed creature will no longer lose its pregnancy status by going offline with its player.
- Bugfix: More fire and light related fixes
- Kilns and smelters will no longer leave behind duplicate fire effects when the fire goes out.
- Fixed a small inconsistency in the colours of some lights under some circumstances, such as lighting the item and then pushing or placing it.
- Refueling a fire at low fuel levels will now work properly instead of sending a message that the fire is not lit (even though it is).
- The recently-introduced dynamic furnace lights used for ovens, forges, and smelters will once again have flickering and sound like other fires.
- Various minor changes to address some inconsistencies with how lighting is added to or removed from items. This should fix any remaining cases of items leaving lighting effects behind even after being snuffed/extinguished for any reason.
- Turning an item that is placed on another item will no longer cause it to lose its light effects or colour.
- Bugfix: Skill journal tiers will now be visible immediately when getting 20 in a related skill, instead of being invisible until the next login.
- Change: Flaming skulls will now be fueled by candles, like candelabras, and will decay if left off-deed.
- Bugfix: You can no longer drag items into the main bulk container unit (excluding shelves).
November’s Monthly Skin!
November’s “Sigvard’s Wrath” skin delivers bone-chilling fear to all of your enemies! Available through the month of November in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any Huge Axe to give it a unique and fancy look!