Ho ho ho!
Santa is here with his yearly gifts for all premium Wurmians! Simply speak with Santa at any starter town, or build your own Christmas tree to find a gift underneath!
This gift won’t stay around forever, available from 3 pm server time on the 23rd until 12pm on the 31st of December!
- Change: You can no longer bury corpses on deeds where you cannot terraform. Requires terraforming village role permission.
- Change: Wool items may now be used to bandage wounds, functioning identically to cotton items.
- The master cape, like kingdom robes, may now be used to bandage wounds an infinite number of times.
- Some unique items, such as newbie items and anniversary gifts, are now unable to be used as bandages, to prevent accidental destruction.
- Change: Player disease will no longer worsen if there are no other players or creatures present on the same tile.
- Players will now be slightly less likely to catch disease, and when a player is diseased, it will heal slightly more quickly when healing, and worsen slightly more slowly when worsening.
- PvP Change: You now need to wait 2 minutes on PvP servers after combat to be able to use /stuck.
- Bugfix: Light Tokens will now properly decay on deed, inside forges.
- Bugfix: Creature tile position is now saved when hitching, this should help solve hitched creatures getting diseased for no reason.
- Bugfix: Removed repeated text from summon soul question popup.
- Bugfix: Wrath of Magranon will no longer deal damage on villages outside raid windows
- Bugfix: No longer possible to lead more creatures than intended by using karma to summon creatures
- Bugfix: Roaming depot will now show its light at the proper time
- Bugfix: Marks shop swap deity will always give proper alignment for your new god and is no longer blocked for mayors when not changing kingdom also.
- Bugfix: Traitor missions will now properly trigger when there is also a kill x mission of the same creature.
- Bugfix: Single server Valrei instances will now properly give out prizes to the winner on completion of a scenario.
- Bugfix: When entering or leaving a cave creatures following will now always enter your layer and no longer get stuck on a different layer than you.