Edit Freeze: Please do not make edits to the Wurmpedia until the move has completed. Information on the move will be updated in this banner when available.
1 Pickaxe (2.0 kg)
|Skill and improvement|
A tool for mining.
- The pickaxe is used primarily for Mining, Prospecting, and Analyse.
- It is rather effective as a weapon compared to other tools in the absence of a real weapon.
- May be activated to see if a mine tile is flat or not and also slope levels on tile borders as with a shovel.
- There is no penalty for failure in creation of an iron pickaxe.
- Note that there are 3 versions of the pickaxe:
- - A normal version which can be improved. It can be made from Iron, Steel, Seryll, Glimmersteel ,or Adamantine.
- - A wooden starter pickaxe which cannot be improved but does not drop upon death.
- - A Crude pickaxe which can be created with a pickaxe head made of stone.
|Note: Rare functionality is still not completely understood and is an exciting aspect of the game. Most information listed is only an observation of one or more players rather than confirmed by developers.|
Pickaxes with rare and above properties have been seen to mine faster and produce ores of quality above the player or vein's upper cap limit.