Edit Freeze: Please do not make edits to the Wurmpedia until the move has completed. Information on the move will be updated in this banner when available.
This is a large bush with pink flowers. Oleander can be harvested from this bush with a sickle during the week 3 of the starfall of the Leaf. Oleander bushes are notorious for spreading incredibly fast, hindering the growth of other plants by occupying potential space.
Prior to season message on examine:
The bush has started to smell rather badly.
When ready to harvest, the bush will show such by examining it:
The bush has a number of strongly smelling leaves.
- The flowers can be used in cooking to make gulasch, stew and casserole.
- Sprouts can be used to grow a hedge (high type)
- Great season calculator: Great calculator that shows time left till certain season in Wurm time and RL time.
- You can use this link to find out how many Wurm days are left until the harvesting seasons. (by Toni)
- To find out how long until a certain day in Wurm from the current day, use this link. (by Toni)
It is rumoured you might be able to use them to create a poison in the future.