|Skill and improvement|
A large wooden barrel, strengthened by iron ribbons.
- Used to store items in, but are difficult to move since they cannot be picked up.
- It has a liquid capacity of 250kg.
- Slows the decay of the items in them.
- It is the QL of the iron ribbon that determines the success rate.
- If you fail creating, the ribbon and plank used are both damaged.
- The last plank attached determines the wood-type.
- Use cedar wood to prevent the barrel itself from decaying too quickly.
- Large barrels can't be named.
|Chestnut, walnut, fir, and linden woods use the birch texture.|