Edit Freeze: Please do not make edits to the Wurmpedia until the move has completed. Information on the move will be updated in this banner when available.
|Skill and improvement|
A large wooden barrel, strengthened by iron ribbons.
Large barrels are used to store items or liquids in, they can be loaded, taken and planted.
- Used to store items.
- Can be loaded onto a rowing boat, small sailing boat, large cart, wagon, corbita, cog, knarr, and caravel.
- It has a liquid capacity of 250kg.
- Slows the decay of the items in them.
- It is the QL of the iron ribbon that determines the success rate.
- If you fail creating, the ribbon and plank used are both damaged.
- The last plank attached determines the wood-type.
- Use cedar wood for the barrel itself to have reduced decay(doesnt affect the contents)
Vehicle Load Capacity
* Based on volumes on containers page, requires testing.
|Chestnut, walnut, fir, and linden woods use the birch texture.|