So many of us want a home on the internet. Wurm will provide you with that! You can build your own little home anywhere in our lands, for free! If you find out that you could use some help, you can always join others in forming a settlement and cooperate.
So many of us wonder why we can’t change the online worlds we inhabit. Why we are limited to the role of spectators. Wurm changes that! You can terraform every part of the lands of Wurm. You build the roads, the caves, the walls and the mansions using the resources you gather. And while gathering resources, you also change the world.
A lot of us look for true adventure and real glory. Wurm offers a world without predesigned quests and fake stories. You as a participant create the stories and history of this world. We offer some basic goals, but eventually it is up to you to decide where you want to go – maybe you want to be a craftsman, farmer, priest, hero or king? Just strive for it and grab the chance when it arises!
If you have been looking for these things, chances are that you have finally made it home.
This is Wurm Online. Welcome!
What can I do in Wurm?
- Explore huge, diverse landmasses extending over 512sq km in total!
- Modify the terrain; dig, raise, flatten and sculpt the land around you!
- Make your home on either the PvP or PvE server.
- Craft and use thousands of unique items.
- Wage war on other kingdoms, and lead yours to victory.
- Discover and fight over religious artifacts on the PvP server.
- Capture and breed animals from the environment.
- Train 133 Skills, 10 Player Characteristics, and 3 Religion Characteristics.
- Follow one of four unique deities and religions.
- Hunt creatures such as the unique red dragon, forest giant, kyklops, troll king and others!
- Become a priest or champion of your religion and learn powerful spells and enchantments.
- Choose one of five meditation paths and take advantage of special meditation abilities.
- Earn as many of our 200+ skill and achievement titles as you have time for!
- Mount various creatures, from horses and carts to unicorns, bears and even dragons!
- Construct, crew or even captain six different ship types with other players, from small rowing boats to impressive caravels.
- Build a variety of structures, from guard towers to stone houses to fences and statues.
- Found your own settlement wherever you desire; own land, build a farm, a castle, or perhaps an entire village!
- Pave roads to connect settlements and plant signs to improve local infrastructure.
- Live off the land by creating fields to farm a variety of crops including potatoes, garlic, cotton, wheat, strawberries, pumpkins and more!
- Cook food using a huge range of ingredients.
- …and much more!