As the DNS hosts have finally migrated, the servers should be reachable by all players.
As some players were unable to connect for this period, we will be extending all premium accounts by 72 hours (3 days) during tomorrows update.
We’d like to thank you for your patience during these issues, and if you have made any modifications with your DNS servers or other files please ensure to revert those in case they cause issues later.
-The Wurm team.
- Crafted with sheet of paper and string + 2 leather strips, the almanac will hold reports you create about the nature of the tree, bush or trellis and estimate the harvest times.
- Reports are created by studying a harvestable tree, bush or trellis during its harvest season.
- You then can write down the record using a reed pen with ink or dye on paper.
- Forestry skill will determine how much information is collected.
- Resulting quality of the report will determine how far in the future you can see harvest times.
- These reports may then be stored inside the almanac.
- The almanac can then be used to check on harvest times and read up on information about the reports they have stored inside.
- The command /almanac will tell you what is in season as long as you have the applicable reports.
- Tweaked distance for crowded message when using siege weapons. Shouldn’t be able to use 3 rams on a single wall anymore.
- Increased skill gain from using catapults.
- Tweaked damage output from catapults upwards, should be a bit harder to hit the 20 damage cap at 10 winches now.
- Damage from catas/trebs over the 20 damage cap that is currently ignored will now increase the splash radius, and deal a small amount of the extra damage (the ignored damage over 20) to things in that increased radius.
Cooking affinity adjustments
An option to fix players missing certain available cooking affinities has been added to your character profile.
- This is a ONE TIME TOGGLE which will switch your character to the new affinity system.
- The new affinity calculation will not take rarity of cooker into account for determining affinity
- This will recalculate affinities gained from existing meals as well as all future meals.
- New characters created after this update will automatically be on the new system.
- Changes to fence, floor and wall repairing and improving.
- Base timer for repairing and improving these is now 4-8 seconds, depending on your repair or building skill.
- This applies to all building material types.
- Timer is doubled if there is an enemy presence nearby.
- Damage repaired per action is now between 5 and 10 damage, depending on repairing skill and the quality of the item you’re using to repair.
- Clad reinforced cave walls introduced, created by activating a trowel and building on a reinforced wall.
- Pottery brick
- Sandstone brick
- Slate brick.
- Rounded stone.
- Marble brick.
- Plain brick.
- Wooden clad (uses mallet or hammer).
- Paved reinforced cave floors introduced.
- Created by preparing a reinforced cave floor with mortar and then applying paving.
Epic CA Help changes
- Epic now has 3 global CA help grouped by kingdoms; JK help, MR help, HotS help.
- These Channels are visible globally by all members of the kingdom.
Harvest time changes
- Harvest times have been adjusted slightly.
- Olives: Starfall of Fires, Week 1
- Lemon: Starfall of Ravens, Week 2
- Orange: Starfall of Ravens,Week 4
- Walnut: Starfall of Dancers, Week 1
- Raspberry: Starfall of Dancers, Week 1
- Blueberry: Starfall of Shark, Week 3
- Lingonberry: Starfall of Dancers, Week 3
- Harvest times will still vary slightly to the actual starting week
- Olives have been reduced to once season now that multiple olives can be harvested.
Other changes and introductions
- New transmutation liquids have been added to change moss to tundra and tundra to dirt.
- Copper and Orange juice transmutes moss to tundra.
- Iron and Raspberry juice transmutes tundra to dirt (tundra will still disappear when packed and dug).
- 3 new fruit bushes have been added – blueberry, raspberry and lingonberry.
- Blueberry and raspberry sprouts can be found by foraging so that you can plant your own bushes.
- Lingonberry bushes will spawn on tundra and will not have sprouts for planting.
- All three berries can still be found via foraging.
- Skillgain for anything that produces liquid has been scaled by the amount of liquid created.
- Tundra will now spread faster and more often.
- Metal sheets in the crafting window now properly reference the material they are from in crafting recipes.
- Decorative pillars can now be built inside buildings.
- Path of Insanity Random Teleport menu option now has a confirm to help prevent erroneous clicks.
- Move to Center has been added to the move items menu.
- Weight of paper has been reduced from 0.50 to 0.01.
- Trellis ages have now been added.
- Currently despite having sprouts they cannot be picked or pruned.
- Tile borders and corners now show in caves
- This allows the building of fences and gates on deed only
- Higher fences may require mining the roof higher to provide sufficient clearance.
- Bugfix: Fixed examine description for slate slabs.
- Bugfix: Fixed examine description for sandstone shards.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where loadable items which were planted/secured off deed could still be loaded.
- Bugfix: Tarring a corner tile floorboard should no longer change the tile to a full tile floorboard.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which prevented fences from being built on the south and east sides of buildings with the new arched walls.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which gave masonry skill for building wooden fences.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where you were not disembarked from animals which could only be ridden when tamed when they became untamed.
- Bugfix: You are again able to use rename on chairs.
- Bugfix: Battering Ram now checks destroy fences permission when being used to destroy fences instead of destroy buildings permission.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where the level command would dig a dirt instead of reporting that you needed dirt in your inventory to fill the corners.
- Bugfix: You can now use a mallet/pliers to add or remove trim from underground plain stone walls.
- Bugfix: Build option was removed when right clicking on complete walls with a mallet activated.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which caused replaced locks to become bugged and not reusable.
- Bugfix: The snake and the woman HotA statue is now available.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which caused single use spell runes to not work properly
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where decorative pillars never decayed off deed.
- Bugfix: Fixed the double nature menu on mycelium tiles.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue preventing some gates in underground structures from opening properly.
- Bugfix: Rock salt can now be analysed.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where vehicle passengers entering a cave could not distinguish veins and reinforcements from regular cave walls.
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue where some passenger seats of some boats could not access the hold because of distance.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue preventing dragging items through arched walls.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few problems related to underground error messages when performing tasks if a bridge was above ground on those tiles.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which sometimes caused an error message when improving items in carts.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which caused you to log in on a vehicle as a commander even though you logged out as passenger.
- Bugfix: Tackled more spelling and text errors.
- Bugfix: Levelling with a dredge should now give an error when the dredge is full.
- New players (under 15 farming) will be able to see the state of growth of the farm field they are currently on, range will increase as usual as skill goes up.
- Added borders and tile corners to caves.
- House floors now have tile corners.
- Keybind for MOVE_CENTER added in settings (Move to center under keybindings – Items)
- (4.0 Client) Dyes have been tweaked closer to current stable look.
- Bugfix: (4.0 client) Fixed an issue on flooring tile borders which did not allow you to select the item on that border.
- Bugfix: (4.0 client) Fixed tunneling animation when switching from equipped to unequipped pickaxe.
- Bugfix: (4.0 client) Fixed ghosted model images when pushing and pulling items.