PvP Affinities and rank rework:
- Rank is now more evenly split between attackers. Rank gained/lost depends on the total average rank of all attackers versus the killed player.
- If there is more than double the number of attackers worth of rank to be split, half will be spread evenly and the other half will be spread based on the rank of each attacker (lower ranked attackers will gain more than a higher ranked attacker).
- If there is only enough rank to be split evenly, then no bonuses will be given based on attacker rank.
- If there isn’t enough to be split evenly, then it will be split based on attacker rank only.
- Killed player will lose 75% of the rank gained among attackers, instead of 100%.
- (e.g. 20 rank split across 5 attackers: Each of the 5 will gain a base of 2 rank each. The other 10 rank will be split between attackers based on their relative rank – lowest rank attacker might gain 3 bonus (total 5), next 3 might gain 2 (total 4), and highest rank might only gain 1 (total 3). Killed player will only lose 15 rank instead of 20.
- Affinity will now go to a random attacker instead of the “max” attacker.
- Changed the chance for the affinity to be lost without transfer:If the chosen attacker already has at least 2 more affinities in the chosen skill than the killed player (before the affinity is lost), they will only have a 50% chance to gain the affinity. If the do not gain the affinity, another random attacker will get the chance instead.If no permanent affinity is gained, a week long timed affinity will be given to a random attacker instead. Killed player will still lose the affinity.
- All other attackers will gain a timed affinity of between 1 and 2 days in the skill of the lost affinity.
- Champions will now lose an affinity on death even if it is their only affinity.
- If a killed player doesn’t drop an affinity (due to only having one, or none as a Champion), a random timed affinity between 3 and 6 hours will be given to all attackers.
PvP Mission changes:
- Properly check the correct region when building mission structures on pvp.
- Lowered the number of players required for x player missions on pvp.
- Fixed rewards string for build missions.
- Changed create/sacrifice missions to take into account more number of items properly (bell tower is more than 2 items, for example).
- PvP servers should get less “requires x players” missions at higher difficulties.
- Change: Ongoing creature movement tweaks to help get them off high mountains and away from fences and walls if on deed. Creatures will now prefer to move across flatter paths than up or down steep slopes.
- Change: Icons for pegs, masts and tenons added.
- Change: You can now level and flatten from a boat and the dirt/sand will go into the boat as long as there is enough room.
- Change: You can now do the following while mounted/embarked – yoyo, prune, pick sprout and harvest.
- Change: Copies of keys made from copper are now called key copy, copper in order to differentiate them from copper keys made with copper locks.
- Change: A message in the event window will now appear when you gain an affinity via skill usage.
- Bugfix: Kilns should now properly have the bash/destroy option.
- Bugfix: Various spelling and text errors.
- Bugfix: Small bells will now take on the metal type of the resonator instead of always becoming brass.
- Bugfix: Material types on lockpicks will now properly use and display the bonus for lockpicking.
- Bugfix: The adamantine rune of jackal will correctly change the secondary color of drake/scale armour instead of the primary colour.
- Bugfix: Fixed a depth check for flattening/leveling in shallow water.
- Bugfix: Action queue is now cleared when continuing a fence if you are standing in the way of completing the fence.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which failed to check for reinforced floors in some cases when mining tile corners.
- Bugfix: Grape seedling removed from mission item list.
- Bugfix: Fixed a dredge leveling action which in rare cases caused a slope to lower by 1 dirt even with a full dredge.
- Bugfix: Fixed branded and bred creatures on deed not losing agro when you back away and click no target.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue that allowed dragging items from a branded/tamed horse onto an unbranded/untamed horse.
- Bugfix: Fixed issues with taking and opening distances with piles and containers.
- Bugffix: Fixed potential issue with uniques dying early.
- Bugfix: Brass oil lamps can now be crafted and improved correctly.
- Change: Added animal condition colors back
- Change: Distant terrain textures will look more fitting to the close ones
- Change: Added a Very High setting to Terrain/Shadow Detail
- Change: Fixed glitchy background when distant terrain was disabled.
- Bugfix: Reduced light flickering
- Bugfix: New stone fences will properly export to Deed Planner 2.8+.
- Bugfix: Slate and marble brick pavement will properly export to Deed Planner 2.8+
- Bugfix: Texture size settings will now work for all objects properly