- Bugfix: Gold and silver horseshoes now use Jewelry smithing for improving.
- Bugfix: Storage unit shelves will now be the same wood type as the external container (last wood type used in creation).
- Bugfix: Remove internal components of items from missions.
- Bugfix: Add to crafting window option was removed from completed cupboards and storage units.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where built-in internal components of a storage container did not reflect the rarity of the external container if the container turned rare upon improving.
- Bugfix: Planted banners and flags limit per tile increased to 4.
- Bugfix: Fix for items taking a massive decay tick when removed from a decay reduced container after a period of time.
- Bugfix: Gold rune of Fo will now correctly have a 10% chance of an extra item per harvest for Forestry and Milking actions as opposed to the 10% bonus to skill.
- Bugfix: Fixed attaching runes to boats. Manage permission is required.
- Bugfis: Corrected an issue where some skills were not using the correct Skill knowledge value for checks when non-prem, allowing them to perform skill limited actions over the 20 skill cap. If non premium all actions requiring higher skill should not be possible.
- Bugfix: Fixed the Area of Effect for a random prayer heal to the 3 x 3 area intended.
- Bugfix: Planted herbs and spices will only grow while planted on the ground or in planter racks.
Wide tunnel entrances
- Tunnel entrances can be up to 3 tiles wide.
- To widen a tunnel entrance, the tile you mine must only be connected to ONE open tunnel only.
- Mine doors cannot be placed on tunnel entrances that are 2 or more tiles wide.
- Created with Fine carpentry.
- Contains 10 2kg liquid containers.
- Slows decay on contents.
- Created using Carpentry.
- Has 3 racks which can hold large items like fishing rods, and saddles.
- Does not slow decay.
- Gold and silver horse shoes can now be created with Jewellery smithing
- Unicorns can now be equipped with saddles, bridles and gold/silver horse shoes
- Body strength of unicorns has been boosted to 30 (horses are 20 and hell horses are 35)
- This means that unicorns may also be hitched, but unhitch when no longer tame
- Bugfix: Fix to disable teleporting if artifacts are equipped.
- Bugfix: Various grammar and spelling fixes.
- Bugfix: An issue with picking up items on deeds and within buildings with the proper settings has been fixed.
- Bugfix: Wand of the Seas will now correctly form an island when used.
- Bugfix: Lava spawned with the Wand of the Seas is no longer permanent and will turn back to rock.
- Resolved error that caused Chaos downtime
- Resolved issue with tool damage not updating.
- Changed Rift rewards to be more in line with final ranking.
- Light of Fo will give a max of 15 participation points per cast, as long as it hits that many creatures to heal them.
- At the end of a Rift, if you have more than 60 participation (phenomenal), the lump you receive will be less random ql and weight, and more dependent on your participation score (with a slight amount of random on top of it).
- Also at the end of a rift, if you have more than 60 points, you’ll get an amount of rift resources scaling to your participation points (up to a max of 20 at a participation score of 360). Each of these items will be random between the three rift materials, and the ql will scale based on participation too.
- Higher participation generally will mean more rift material bits at a higher ql (though there is a slight random added to the final ql of each bit).
- Changed the resulting location of lamps planted using the corner tile.
- Lamps previously planted using the tile corners if on tile corners that bordered deed and perimeter may have actually been ‘located’ on the perimeter tile rather than the deed tile for lighting and decay. If you have lamps planted in this manner, pick up your lamp, stand on the DEED tile and replant in the corner to assure that the lamp is located on deed and not in the perimeter.
- Lamps in the past could not be planted on certain tile borders if there was a house or fence on that border as well. You can now plant and interact with lamps on tile corners even if there is a house or fence intersecting that tile corner.
- Blessed lamps will auto-light off deed when planted on pavement tiles. When planting, please be certain you are standing on the pavement tile if planting using the tile corner method.
- Feature: New behavior for off deed blessed lamps.
- Blessed lamps planted off deed on pavement tiles will auto-light in the evening and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
- Blessed lamps planted off deed on bridges will auto-light in the evening and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
- Blessed lamps planted off deed on reinforced cave floor tiles will remain lit all the time and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
- Boat speeds have been tweaked upwards as a percentage of their base speed in low wind according to their relative difficulty to create:
- Corbita: +26%
- Cog: +75%
- Knarr: +2.5%
- Caravel: +33%
- Wind bonus has remain unchanged, and speed differences will be most noticeable in little wind.
- Bugfix: The changes in 1.3 to multiple harvests depending on skill and age for Forestry and Milking were affected by a bug that increased skillgain per harvest exponentially per tick during one action, this has been rectified and the skillgain per tick will be the same across the whole action. This fix also affects Botanizing as that is where the original bug was.
- Bugfix: Sealed barrels properly reflect the weight of the contents while in inventory.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with sealed barrels and contents behavior.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where you would not get the nature-meditate option on the context menu if you had something activated in inventory and there was a glow rune on your rug.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which prevented loading of items with glow runes attached.
- Bugfix: Internal components of items can no longer be loaded into war machines.
- Bugfix: Fix for not receiving normal stance fight skill.
- Bugfix: Recipe fixes for mayo not mixing with other items or leading to unknown recipes in lore.
- Bugfix: Various spelling and text errors fixed.
- Bugfix: Added a few layer and obstruction checks for interaction while above and below ground.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which prevented clay shingles from being dragged into a kiln from a bulk container.
- Bugfix: When planting a flower in a pottery flowerpot or a marble planter, the planted pot will have the same quality/damage as the empty planter.
- Bugfix: Another fix to prevent fog spiders from spawning on deeds.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues to properly block building or continuing structures inside blocked zones.
- Bugfix: Rebalanced damage done to tools when destroying unfinished fences and building walls as well as completed fences and walls.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few cooking achievements that were not working properly and added a few new ones to be discovered.
- Bugfix: Fixed various text descriptions for recipes and ingredients.
Changes and Features:
- Lootable Rift creature recipes will now go directly into the inventory of a participant rather than drop on the corpse of the creature.
- The deity transfers for Nahjo and Libila PMKs offered with the 1.3 patch will end on February 1. /transfer will be disabled and GMs will no longer accept in game requests for transfers.
- Show Village Plan via the settlement token will mark perimeter and underwater tiles differently to village tiles to allow mayors to identify the village borders easier.
- Bugfix: Completed barrel racks will no longer have the add to crafting window option in the right click menu.
- Bugfix: Removed rarity from milking.
- Bugfix: A player will no longer get stung by bees when boarding a vehicle containing an active hive, even if they do not have a lit smoker. However, a commander will still get stung as bees do not take kindly to being relocated.
- Bugfix: Fillets of fish will no longer lose weight after being placed in bulk containers.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with marking and writing recipes.
- Bugfix: Beehives will no longer be productive in mines, nor can they be pushed underground.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with a few ‘pasta’ recipes.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where fireworks were not giving the proper number for ‘uses left’.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with bee hives and smoker mechanics.
- Dormant hives will only sting if you try to load or unload them without a lit bee smoker.
- Dormant hives may be opened without the use of a lit bee smoker.
- Active Domestic hives will now sting regardless if they are locked or not without a lit bee smoker.
- Bugfix: Fixed so that wild hives on deed abide by deed permissions for removing both honey and wax.
- Bugfix: Fixed triggers for a few achievements which were not working properly.
- Bugfix: You can no longer milk using sealed containers.
- Bugfix: Fix for wild hives not being removed in winter and thereby reappearing in the same place the following spring.
- Bugfix: Fix for capitalization issues with missions.
- Bugfix: Honey inside a domestic hive will properly average after the hive has been improved.
- Bugfix: Fix for single queens in domestic hives migrating to other domestic hives – no matter what quality.
- Bugfix: Due to the large size of some vegetables and the inability to squish them and other ingredients into pottery jars, you may also try pottery bowls for some of those recipes.
- Bugfix: Removed certain creatures from kill missions and adjusted kill quantities of other creatures.
- Bugfix: Corrected an issue with mission respawning on Freedom when missions are completed or failed. This should resolve the issue, but we will continue to monitor for any missing missions.
- Bugfix: Fix for a few items not taking decay on deed when they should. This includes:
- Animals on a spit
- Christmas trees
- Bugfix: Removed additional means of teleporting with artifacts in inventory.
- Bugfix: Removed mission ruler and added a title for the Won the Game achievement.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where the taste option on food would not appear if nothing was activated.
- Bugfix: Fix for vinegar recipes not properly being added to the cookbook in some instances.
- Bugfix: Removed goat cheese from any recipes that used it as an ingredient as it was too rare (from easter eggs).
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where newly discovered named recipes were not updating some cookbooks.
- Bugfix: You can no longer unload internal cargo from loaded vehicles as it resulted in ghosted containers taking up space.
- Bugfix: Resource gathering rune now works correctly with surface mining.
- Bugfix: Fixes for a few text and spelling errors.
- Bugfix: Fighting in defensive stance will no longer give occasional aggressive fighting ticks.
- Bugfix: When planting an herb or spice in a pottery planter, the planted pot will have the quality/damage as the empty planter.
- Bugfix: Fix to prevent rank gain from all mission types, battlecamp conquering, and HotA pillar conquering. Guard tower conquering now gives 1 rank, the rest trigger rank decay prevention.
- Bugfix: Flags should no longer take damage while in inventory or on merchants.
- Bugfix: You will no longer be able to plan a bridge which spans perimeter tiles unless you have village permissions to do so.
- Bugfix: Addressed an issue with the timer and messaging for conquering battle camps.
- Bugfix: Changed the way a number of recipes were updated and sent to the client.
- Bugfix: Recipe fixes for the distilled liquors so that they are correctly recorded in the cookbook.
- This means that some existing recipes will need to be deleted from cookbooks due to bad recipe data, the recipes affected are the fruit and berry gins and brandies.
- Bugfix: Planter racks were intended to hold 30 planters so the size has been reduced as was intended.
- If your rack currently has more than 30 planters, if you remove one it will not go back in and when you plant in one, it will fall to the ground.
- Bugfix: Fixed a number of cooking recipe and ingredient issues:
- Creams and butter have their milk type in names.
- Split fruit juices into individual recipes.
- Corrected some unnecessary specifications of raw ingredients.
- Removed some optional ingredients from recipes, as they were unable to be used.
Delayed temporarily as some animations were missed
- An issue that has been causing server lag and player disconnections upon crossing servers recently has been identified and addressed. We will continue to monitor for any instances of this happening.
- You should no longer be able to remove internal components (thermos, food shelves) using merchants nor by throwing them.
- Mail cost on items with internal components has been corrected.
- Items with internal components should no longer prevent moving a parent container.
- Restart required to address creatures not moving while in combat.
- Hotfix: Nature menu should now again be present on grass tiles with an item activated.
- Hotfix: No more burning Christmas presents If you burnt yours, please log a support ticket.
Merry Christmas from Wurm Online!
- Santa is now at all starter towns with gifts for premium players!
- The Julbord has also been restocked with extremely nutritious food (now fills CCFP!) and is available at the starter towns.
- Premium players can also find their gift by checking a Christmas tree.
- Christmas will last until the 31st of December, at 12:00 (noon) Server time (UTC+1).
- Another container has been added, more info will be available later.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which prevented the loading of an unfinished boat onto a ship transporter after the last update.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues for gathering snowballs. More can now be collected from long grass tiles, and snowballs can be collected on lawn tiles.
- Bugfix: Food traveling across servers should no longer lose their affinity upon server restarts.
- Bugfix: Another fix for a few bugged recipes involving biscuits.
- Bugfix: Fix for fireworks not launching.
New Keybinds have been added:
- COLLECT = gather snow
Changes and Features
- Removed rare liquid output from the distilling process. However, the rarity of the still itself will still affect output quality.
- Bell Towers are now be secured and also loaded.
- Loading non-empty ships onto transporter will now adjust body strength requirement in comparison to total weight.
- Bulk items will not be able to be moved while inside a ship loaded on a ship transporter.
- Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.
- Hand actions will no longer take the rarity of the item activated into affinity calculations.
- Tin and lead sheets have been added, but have no use, yet…
- Bugfix: More fixes for various spelling and text errors.
- Bugfix: Fix for ‘No Parent’ error when dragging from a pile into a bulk bin.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for mine ceilings reverting to lowered (correct) position after a server restart.
- Bugfix: Beverages split into smaller containers will no longer lose the affinity information.
- Bugfix: Removed ‘taste’ from non-food items. Taste will still be available for all liquids however.
- Bugfix: Fixed NPE crash when watcher has an item open while it’s being sealed by another.
- Bugfix: Honey now heats up properly and can be used in cooking again.
- Bugfix: Messages added for harvest examines on pine trees, rose trellis, hops trellis and hazelnut bushes.
- Bugfix: Fixes for a few more recipes which were not giving correct lore, not completing sub recipes or product output was missing text.