Changes and Features:
- Lootable Rift creature recipes will now go directly into the inventory of a participant rather than drop on the corpse of the creature.
- The deity transfers for Nahjo and Libila PMKs offered with the 1.3 patch will end on February 1. /transfer will be disabled and GMs will no longer accept in game requests for transfers.
- Show Village Plan via the settlement token will mark perimeter and underwater tiles differently to village tiles to allow mayors to identify the village borders easier.
- Bugfix: Completed barrel racks will no longer have the add to crafting window option in the right click menu.
- Bugfix: Removed rarity from milking.
- Bugfix: A player will no longer get stung by bees when boarding a vehicle containing an active hive, even if they do not have a lit smoker. However, a commander will still get stung as bees do not take kindly to being relocated.
- Bugfix: Fillets of fish will no longer lose weight after being placed in bulk containers.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with marking and writing recipes.
- Bugfix: Beehives will no longer be productive in mines, nor can they be pushed underground.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with a few ‘pasta’ recipes.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where fireworks were not giving the proper number for ‘uses left’.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with bee hives and smoker mechanics.
- Dormant hives will only sting if you try to load or unload them without a lit bee smoker.
- Dormant hives may be opened without the use of a lit bee smoker.
- Active Domestic hives will now sting regardless if they are locked or not without a lit bee smoker.
- Bugfix: Fixed so that wild hives on deed abide by deed permissions for removing both honey and wax.
- Bugfix: Fixed triggers for a few achievements which were not working properly.
- Bugfix: You can no longer milk using sealed containers.
- Bugfix: Fix for wild hives not being removed in winter and thereby reappearing in the same place the following spring.
- Bugfix: Fix for capitalization issues with missions.
- Bugfix: Honey inside a domestic hive will properly average after the hive has been improved.
- Bugfix: Fix for single queens in domestic hives migrating to other domestic hives – no matter what quality.
- Bugfix: Due to the large size of some vegetables and the inability to squish them and other ingredients into pottery jars, you may also try pottery bowls for some of those recipes.
- Bugfix: Removed certain creatures from kill missions and adjusted kill quantities of other creatures.
- Bugfix: Corrected an issue with mission respawning on Freedom when missions are completed or failed. This should resolve the issue, but we will continue to monitor for any missing missions.
- Bugfix: Fix for a few items not taking decay on deed when they should. This includes:
- Animals on a spit
- Christmas trees
- Bugfix: Removed additional means of teleporting with artifacts in inventory.
- Bugfix: Removed mission ruler and added a title for the Won the Game achievement.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where the taste option on food would not appear if nothing was activated.
- Bugfix: Fix for vinegar recipes not properly being added to the cookbook in some instances.
- Bugfix: Removed goat cheese from any recipes that used it as an ingredient as it was too rare (from easter eggs).
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where newly discovered named recipes were not updating some cookbooks.
- Bugfix: You can no longer unload internal cargo from loaded vehicles as it resulted in ghosted containers taking up space.
- Bugfix: Resource gathering rune now works correctly with surface mining.
- Bugfix: Fixes for a few text and spelling errors.
- Bugfix: Fighting in defensive stance will no longer give occasional aggressive fighting ticks.
- Bugfix: When planting an herb or spice in a pottery planter, the planted pot will have the quality/damage as the empty planter.
- Bugfix: Fix to prevent rank gain from all mission types, battlecamp conquering, and HotA pillar conquering. Guard tower conquering now gives 1 rank, the rest trigger rank decay prevention.
- Bugfix: Flags should no longer take damage while in inventory or on merchants.
- Bugfix: You will no longer be able to plan a bridge which spans perimeter tiles unless you have village permissions to do so.
- Bugfix: Addressed an issue with the timer and messaging for conquering battle camps.
- Bugfix: Changed the way a number of recipes were updated and sent to the client.
- Bugfix: Recipe fixes for the distilled liquors so that they are correctly recorded in the cookbook.
- This means that some existing recipes will need to be deleted from cookbooks due to bad recipe data, the recipes affected are the fruit and berry gins and brandies.
- Bugfix: Planter racks were intended to hold 30 planters so the size has been reduced as was intended.
- If your rack currently has more than 30 planters, if you remove one it will not go back in and when you plant in one, it will fall to the ground.
- Bugfix: Fixed a number of cooking recipe and ingredient issues:
- Creams and butter have their milk type in names.
- Split fruit juices into individual recipes.
- Corrected some unnecessary specifications of raw ingredients.
- Removed some optional ingredients from recipes, as they were unable to be used.
Delayed temporarily as some animations were missed
- An issue that has been causing server lag and player disconnections upon crossing servers recently has been identified and addressed. We will continue to monitor for any instances of this happening.
- You should no longer be able to remove internal components (thermos, food shelves) using merchants nor by throwing them.
- Mail cost on items with internal components has been corrected.
- Items with internal components should no longer prevent moving a parent container.
- Restart required to address creatures not moving while in combat.
- Hotfix: Nature menu should now again be present on grass tiles with an item activated.
- Hotfix: No more burning Christmas presents If you burnt yours, please log a support ticket.
Merry Christmas from Wurm Online!
- Santa is now at all starter towns with gifts for premium players!
- The Julbord has also been restocked with extremely nutritious food (now fills CCFP!) and is available at the starter towns.
- Premium players can also find their gift by checking a Christmas tree.
- Christmas will last until the 31st of December, at 12:00 (noon) Server time (UTC+1).
- Another container has been added, more info will be available later.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which prevented the loading of an unfinished boat onto a ship transporter after the last update.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues for gathering snowballs. More can now be collected from long grass tiles, and snowballs can be collected on lawn tiles.
- Bugfix: Food traveling across servers should no longer lose their affinity upon server restarts.
- Bugfix: Another fix for a few bugged recipes involving biscuits.
- Bugfix: Fix for fireworks not launching.
New Keybinds have been added:
- COLLECT = gather snow
Changes and Features
- Removed rare liquid output from the distilling process. However, the rarity of the still itself will still affect output quality.
- Bell Towers are now be secured and also loaded.
- Loading non-empty ships onto transporter will now adjust body strength requirement in comparison to total weight.
- Bulk items will not be able to be moved while inside a ship loaded on a ship transporter.
- Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.
- Hand actions will no longer take the rarity of the item activated into affinity calculations.
- Tin and lead sheets have been added, but have no use, yet…
- Bugfix: More fixes for various spelling and text errors.
- Bugfix: Fix for ‘No Parent’ error when dragging from a pile into a bulk bin.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for mine ceilings reverting to lowered (correct) position after a server restart.
- Bugfix: Beverages split into smaller containers will no longer lose the affinity information.
- Bugfix: Removed ‘taste’ from non-food items. Taste will still be available for all liquids however.
- Bugfix: Fixed NPE crash when watcher has an item open while it’s being sealed by another.
- Bugfix: Honey now heats up properly and can be used in cooking again.
- Bugfix: Messages added for harvest examines on pine trees, rose trellis, hops trellis and hazelnut bushes.
- Bugfix: Fixes for a few more recipes which were not giving correct lore, not completing sub recipes or product output was missing text.