- Bugfix: Gold and silver horseshoes now use Jewelry smithing for improving.
- Bugfix: Storage unit shelves will now be the same wood type as the external container (last wood type used in creation).
- Bugfix: Remove internal components of items from missions.
- Bugfix: Add to crafting window option was removed from completed cupboards and storage units.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where built-in internal components of a storage container did not reflect the rarity of the external container if the container turned rare upon improving.
- Bugfix: Planted banners and flags limit per tile increased to 4.
- Bugfix: Fix for items taking a massive decay tick when removed from a decay reduced container after a period of time.
- Bugfix: Gold rune of Fo will now correctly have a 10% chance of an extra item per harvest for Forestry and Milking actions as opposed to the 10% bonus to skill.
- Bugfix: Fixed attaching runes to boats. Manage permission is required.
- Bugfis: Corrected an issue where some skills were not using the correct Skill knowledge value for checks when non-prem, allowing them to perform skill limited actions over the 20 skill cap. If non premium all actions requiring higher skill should not be possible.
- Bugfix: Fixed the Area of Effect for a random prayer heal to the 3 x 3 area intended.
- Bugfix: Planted herbs and spices will only grow while planted on the ground or in planter racks.
We’re pleased to confirm that PayPal transactions are back up and running, all purchases should be processed within the next hour and will return to their usual speed from now on. We appreciate your patience during this time.
-The Wurm team
Wide tunnel entrances
- Tunnel entrances can be up to 3 tiles wide.
- To widen a tunnel entrance, the tile you mine must only be connected to ONE open tunnel only.
- Mine doors cannot be placed on tunnel entrances that are 2 or more tiles wide.
- Created with Fine carpentry.
- Contains 10 2kg liquid containers.
- Slows decay on contents.
- Created using Carpentry.
- Has 3 racks which can hold large items like fishing rods, and saddles.
- Does not slow decay.
- Gold and silver horse shoes can now be created with Jewellery smithing
- Unicorns can now be equipped with saddles, bridles and gold/silver horse shoes
- Body strength of unicorns has been boosted to 30 (horses are 20 and hell horses are 35)
- This means that unicorns may also be hitched, but unhitch when no longer tame
- Bugfix: Fix to disable teleporting if artifacts are equipped.
- Bugfix: Various grammar and spelling fixes.
- Bugfix: An issue with picking up items on deeds and within buildings with the proper settings has been fixed.
- Bugfix: Wand of the Seas will now correctly form an island when used.
- Bugfix: Lava spawned with the Wand of the Seas is no longer permanent and will turn back to rock.
We are currently experiencing difficulties communicating transactions from PayPal. Unfortunately this means that during this time all transactions through PayPal will be delayed. Once the system is restored all transactions will be processed, so if you have purchased Premium time or silver you will receive it then.
We are in contact with PayPal to resolve the issue but have no ETA on when the systems will be operating correctly.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Resolved error that caused Chaos downtime
- Resolved issue with tool damage not updating.
- Changed Rift rewards to be more in line with final ranking.
- Light of Fo will give a max of 15 participation points per cast, as long as it hits that many creatures to heal them.
- At the end of a Rift, if you have more than 60 participation (phenomenal), the lump you receive will be less random ql and weight, and more dependent on your participation score (with a slight amount of random on top of it).
- Also at the end of a rift, if you have more than 60 points, you’ll get an amount of rift resources scaling to your participation points (up to a max of 20 at a participation score of 360). Each of these items will be random between the three rift materials, and the ql will scale based on participation too.
- Higher participation generally will mean more rift material bits at a higher ql (though there is a slight random added to the final ql of each bit).
- Changed the resulting location of lamps planted using the corner tile.
- Lamps previously planted using the tile corners if on tile corners that bordered deed and perimeter may have actually been ‘located’ on the perimeter tile rather than the deed tile for lighting and decay. If you have lamps planted in this manner, pick up your lamp, stand on the DEED tile and replant in the corner to assure that the lamp is located on deed and not in the perimeter.
- Lamps in the past could not be planted on certain tile borders if there was a house or fence on that border as well. You can now plant and interact with lamps on tile corners even if there is a house or fence intersecting that tile corner.
- Blessed lamps will auto-light off deed when planted on pavement tiles. When planting, please be certain you are standing on the pavement tile if planting using the tile corner method.
- Feature: New behavior for off deed blessed lamps.
- Blessed lamps planted off deed on pavement tiles will auto-light in the evening and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
- Blessed lamps planted off deed on bridges will auto-light in the evening and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
- Blessed lamps planted off deed on reinforced cave floor tiles will remain lit all the time and consume no fuel as long as they are fueled and lit initially.
- Boat speeds have been tweaked upwards as a percentage of their base speed in low wind according to their relative difficulty to create:
- Corbita: +26%
- Cog: +75%
- Knarr: +2.5%
- Caravel: +33%
- Wind bonus has remain unchanged, and speed differences will be most noticeable in little wind.
- Bugfix: The changes in 1.3 to multiple harvests depending on skill and age for Forestry and Milking were affected by a bug that increased skillgain per harvest exponentially per tick during one action, this has been rectified and the skillgain per tick will be the same across the whole action. This fix also affects Botanizing as that is where the original bug was.
- Bugfix: Sealed barrels properly reflect the weight of the contents while in inventory.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues with sealed barrels and contents behavior.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where you would not get the nature-meditate option on the context menu if you had something activated in inventory and there was a glow rune on your rug.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which prevented loading of items with glow runes attached.
- Bugfix: Internal components of items can no longer be loaded into war machines.
- Bugfix: Fix for not receiving normal stance fight skill.
- Bugfix: Recipe fixes for mayo not mixing with other items or leading to unknown recipes in lore.
- Bugfix: Various spelling and text errors fixed.
- Bugfix: Added a few layer and obstruction checks for interaction while above and below ground.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue which prevented clay shingles from being dragged into a kiln from a bulk container.
- Bugfix: When planting a flower in a pottery flowerpot or a marble planter, the planted pot will have the same quality/damage as the empty planter.
- Bugfix: Another fix to prevent fog spiders from spawning on deeds.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues to properly block building or continuing structures inside blocked zones.
- Bugfix: Rebalanced damage done to tools when destroying unfinished fences and building walls as well as completed fences and walls.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few cooking achievements that were not working properly and added a few new ones to be discovered.
- Bugfix: Fixed various text descriptions for recipes and ingredients.