Testing will remain open until 27/10/2016, take part and win prizes!
- Added additional checks to prevent unattended combat skill gain. Skill gain will now stop after a period of time with a cooldown per animal.
- Added additional checks for BL player gods to address alignment issues when changing gods.
- Zombie infestation can no longer be cast on PvE servers.
- Bugfix: Removed “add to crafting window” option on trebuchet.
- Bugfix: Disabled battle camp and dueling ring push/pull actions which had no effect.
- Bugfix: Can now repair a boat while commanding it.
- Bugfix: Aiming ability is now recalculated correctly after switching weapons in combat.
- Bugfix: Corrected characteristic skills showing as 20 instead of 30 for characters that have lost premium.
- Bugfix: Corrected several text grammar and spacing mistakes.
- Bugfix: Planting flowers will no longer use all flowers if queued on a single tile.
- Bugfix: Players will now be able to become followers of deities again.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with looting creature corpses on PvP servers.
- Added title for 100 Chain Armour Smithing.
- Scaled down damage done to armor from arrows.
- Equip timers have been removed from combat until a better PvE solution has been found.
- Reversed the stop leading priority fix so that you can again lead, breed, stop leading.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug which did not prevent traders from being placed underground.
- Bugfix: Fixed an uncommon bug which resulted in skill loss when destroying a building wall due to a conflict of deed and building permissions.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which allowed a mayor of one village become a citizen of another via the /recruit method.
- Bugfix: Logs from chopping rift trees now display the proper wood type in a pile.
- Bugfix: Fix so that anti-looting with enemies in local checks above and below ground.
- Bugfix: Converting to Libila while in a HoTS PMK will not also convert you to HoTS.
- Bugfix: Fix to allow converting to a player god as a HoTS template PMK.
- Bugfix: Tweaked the build distance for walls and fences.
- Bugfix: A better fix for being able to stop leading a hell horse if it attacks without affecting the lead, breed, stop leading queue priority which suffered with the first fix.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that would not allow you to continue building floors, roofs and stairs in the crafting window for buildings on deed.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where some items which were not lockable displayed the attach lock option while being held in inventory.
- Bugfix: Addressed potential causes of items giving the ‘cannot used while banked’ message. Improved tracking of banked items to help with further diagnosis if necessary. If you wind up with an item giving that error message please log a support ticket ingame.
There have been some questions regarding the current plans with Wurm, so we’d like to take the opportunity to outline our focus and a rough roadmap for the next few months.
As many of you already know, Wurm is now mainly being maintained and developed by a group of volunteers from the player base headed by our Product Manager Budda, most of which are under contract. My involvement and role in development is diminishing as I’ve been at it for 13 years now and I feel a bit of a drain.Hence, I am educating myself in new areas since WU brought in some breathing room for Wurm.
I will remain CEO and do administrative tasks and stay involved in discussing the direction of the game but this group of active contracted players will henceforth be the ones taking strategic and day-to-day decisions much based on your input. This feels like a the natural way of developing the game and will be good for the longevity of Wurm and its continuous progress.
I want to expand my knowledge and work on non Wurm projects for a change and I think the dev team has proven a lot and matured quickly since this spring when it was formed. Wurm is doing well financially and will be around for years to come.
In case you are an able coder interested in becoming a volunteer and help improve the game and possibly do some bounty coding, don’t hesitate to contact Budda.
Long Live Wurm!
Bugfix: Fix for kingdom influence incorrectly blocking deed expansion
Fed, watered, rested hamsters. Greased hamster wheel.