- Bugfix: Fixed invincible characters with under 19.5 body strength in PvP circumstances.
- Bugfix: Corrected issue of NaN damage showing in wounds.
- Bugfix: Destroying unfinished fence plans now takes 30 seconds. (unusually high damage still occurs to the tool, so please be aware.)
- Bugfix: Fixed infinite stun when knocked prone by heavy hits.
The ban on PvP activities has been lifted after todays hotfix.
- The total amount of hide from dragon hatchling kills prior to being distributed has been doubled.
- Marble planters can now be planted.
- Bugfix: You can now successfully repair an unfinished torch without a 54 minute timer.
- Bugfix: Fix for stun not applying/clearing properly and the imbalanced message.
- Bugfix: Fix for bashing a fence outside a mine from inside.
- Bugfix: Corrected stun resistance icon and message, replacing “You are resistant to something undefined.”
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue where gathering rift resources ignored the inventory limit.
- Bugfix: Fixed possible exploits with draining the token from upper levels of a house.
Bugfix: Fixed issue where wounds did not occur falling, drowning, and walking through thorns.
Bugfix: Fixed issue where unhitched hell horses behaved oddly.
Bugfix: Fixed permissions issues on Chaos blocking actions on enemy deeds.
Bugfix: Mycelium lawn now counts as Mycelium.
- Offline players embarked on a boat no longer count towards adding speed to the boat.
- Changed the calculations for boat speed bonuses. Each boat has a set speed bonus, PvP servers will get 9/12 of the total possible bonus from seats occupied, and 3/12 bonus from QL. PvE servers will get 3/12 of the total possible bonus from seats occupied, and 9/12 bonus from QL.
- Rebalanced DR values of armour types. Cloth, Leather, Studded Leather and Chain base DR has been raised slightly.
- Armours now have different DR modifiers against certain attack types.
Higher DR vs Crush & Cold
Lower DR vs Bite, Slash & Burn
Equal DR vs Pierce & Acid
Higher DR vs Slash & Burn
Lower DR vs Bite, Pierce & Acid
Equal DR vs Crush & Cold
Higher DR vs Bite, Crush & Acid
Lower DR vs Pierce & Cold
Equal DR vs Slash & Burn
Higher DR vs Bite, Pierce & Burn
Lower DR vs Slash & Cold
Equal DR vs Crush & Acid
Higher DR vs Bite, Slash & Acid
Lower DR vs Crush & Burn
Equal DR vs Pierce & Cold
Higher DR vs Crush & Cold
Lower DR vs Slash & Acid
Equal DR vs Bite, Pierce & Burn
Higher DR vs Pierce & Burn
Lower DR vs Crush & Cold
Equal DR vs Bite, Slash & Acid
Aggressive hitched creatures changes:
- Non-domestic creatures will become unhitched when they age and become unruly.
- To accommodate for this, Hell horses and other non-domestic hitch-able animals can now be hitched up to the last Aged stage.
- If the hitched vehicle is occupied when the creature ages, it will bypass the unhitching check until next age.
Rift Resource Collection!
- Collect resources from the mysterious rift remains.
- Mine to collect stone shards from Rift stones.
- Prospect the crystals to collect fragments.
- Use your woodcutting knowledge to cut down the trees and collect wood.
- Rift resources are currently for collection only, their uses will become apparent in time.
- Collection of these resources is not guaranteed, you may produce resources with no special properties.
- These resources can only be collected once the rift is closed.
- To counter bypassing requiring the raw material, improvable items that can be placed in a bulk bin will no longer randomize the next action needed upon taking out. They will now require the raw material.
- The 5 minute cooldown timer for toggling sleep bonus off has been removed.
- Toggling sleep bonus will now have a 5 minute cooldown timer for toggling it on.
- Heal spell now heals a percentage of health according to the spell’s cast power.
- Light of Fo spell now heals each of the 5 random wounds for a total of 1/5th of the spell’s power. A minimum of 6-7 damage per wound will be healed.
- Locate spell now succeeds or fails based on the spell’s power compared to the power of the No Locate spell on the target, if there is one.
- Spell resistances now last approx. 5 minutes, up from 30 seconds.
- Critical attacks now do 1.5x damage, down from 2x.
- Karma and Meditation teleports to villages can only be used after being a part of a village for at least 24 hours.
- Equipping armour during combat will now come with a short timer of a few seconds. After two minutes of being out of combat the equipping will be instant again.
- Removed priest characteristic gain nerfs.
- Lowered difficulty of archery.
- Tweaked special move damage values to be a bit more in line with their difficulty and stamina usage.
- Reduced stun timers from special moves significantly. From 3-9sec to 2-4sec.
- Added a stun resistance similar to spell resistances, with a shorter 2.5 minute timer.
- Increased difficulty of blocking arrows with a shield when positioned in the right angle to the attacker.
- Blocking arrows with shields now takes the shield QL and damage into account.
- Swing timer modifier from Web Armour now a multiplier of base swing timer instead of flat seconds added.
- Web Armour de-buff should now apply for a more reliable time instead of clearing semi-randomly.
- Added a curve modifier to damage reduction gained from Body Strength in PvP combat.
- Added additional information gathered when prospecting at skill 80 and even more at skill 90.
- Prospecting 80 gives exact quality (overrides prospecting 20 message),
- prospecting 90 gives exact remaining hits (overrides prospecting 60 message)
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where cupboards could not be locked.
- Bugfix: Tapestry stand now correctly states wood type.
- Bugfix: Fixed reversed messages which some items gave when trying to put them into an Food Storage Bin.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with stamina regeneration when in a boat close to terrain with a steep slope.
- Bugfix: Fix for lockpick timer resetting when someone walked through the door/gate during the 10 minute timer.
- Bugfix: Removed knapsack from mission item list.
- Bugfix: The steel staff now properly fits in the polearms rack instead of the weapons rack.
- Bugfix: Added missing shear option for sheep on the select bar when available through the menu with scissors activated and sheep selected.
- Bugfix: You can no longer cast spells on bulk items inside bulk containers.
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue which gave aggressive fight skill when in defensive stance.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for not being able to stop leading a hell horse if it attacks while being led.
- Bugfix: You can no longer take a portal while while in combat or there is enemy presence.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for Epic cluster population tally via the /who command.
- Bugfix: Fixed the bug where the wrong amount of lye and hide was used when making leather if the lye container was full.
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue where the volume varied on finished products if you used combined resources during creation.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with candle making where more than 1kg of fat was used if combined.
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue where combined lumps were not being used up properly when creating brass and bronze.
- Bugfix: Using a trowel to build fences is now correctly reflected in the crafting window instead of just the right click menu.
- Bugfix: Reworded the description of cedar and maple arrows to more accurately describe their properties.
- Bugfix: Special moves now do the correct damage to the correct body locations.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for village invite being blocked when inside an unrelated village.
- Bugfix: Fix for catapulting friendly kingdom villages in PvP servers.
- Bugfix: Fix range limit of continuing on buildings to 2 tiles.
As we continue to develop Wurm Online and address bugs that occur throughout play, there occasionally comes a bug which does gain popular use.
In an upcoming update (Due Thursday, 8th September), we will be addressing a longstanding issue regarding hitching aggressive creatures that allowed hell horses, trolls, and bears to be hitched when young or adolescent, and stay hitched as they aged.
While there was discussion about simply allowing this to remain as is, it can often lead to frustration and confusion about hitching aggressive creatures, as well as errors regarding speed calculations on the server side.
After this update, when aggressive hitched creatures age, if they are too unruly to be hitched they will become unhitched, and if not equipped with a saddle, will wander.
As we are aware some players do use aggressive creatures such as hell horses for their wagons and carts, we have increased the age limit for them to be able to be hitched to aged, however they will automatically unhitch at the very late stages of aged prior to turning old. As usual this will be modified by creature conditions (where applicable).
This WSA is to provide warning to players to ensure that any old or venerable hitched aggressive creatures are secured prior to the update. While the unhitching will only occur upon aging, not upon the update restarting, it is possible that they age and unhitch before they can be reached.
Thank you for your continued understanding,
The Wurm team.
- Addressed a potential deed permission issue. Please check your deed permissions for non citizens to ensure that they are correct.