The Dominance Challenge round ended this wednesday and we are happy to announce the winners of this round:
- Fixed bug where Select bar and Target bar did not remember if it was toggled on or off when logging in
- Fixed bug in crafting interface with duplication of menu list in certain circumstances
- Fixed bug where toolbelt arrangements did not save correctly
- You now haul heavy things up and down multi storey buildings using a rope. You need to be positioned at floor openings.
- Sailing across server borders should now position you better (not on mountains) when there is a difference in size.
We’ve just released the next Challenge – Dominance! You can play there as premium for free for the next two weeks, trying out Wurms full loot PvP environment and creation possibilities. Focus is on kingdom versus kingdom battles with nice prizes in various categories.
More details are in our forums here: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/118607-dominance-challenge-up-and-running/
- We are modifying conquering of Battle Camps which affected guard towers this weekend. The battle camps are a bit wonky still but we will sort them out asap.
- Tweaks to shield bashing, dodging, and archery
- Shield bashing should now work better. It is harder to bash heavier and fat creatures and defender body control also increases difficulty.
- Dodging is now easier when you weight less and have less body fat.
- Archery damage is now a bit more random.
- New tapestries are live
- Fixed a bug with winching catapults
- Converting mayors now check kingdom influence
- Possible fix for dislocation when dropping dirt in a vehicle