- An issue that has been causing server lag and player disconnections upon crossing servers recently has been identified and addressed. We will continue to monitor for any instances of this happening.
- You should no longer be able to remove internal components (thermos, food shelves) using merchants nor by throwing them.
- Mail cost on items with internal components has been corrected.
- Items with internal components should no longer prevent moving a parent container.
- Restart required to address creatures not moving while in combat.
- Hotfix: Nature menu should now again be present on grass tiles with an item activated.
- Hotfix: No more burning Christmas presents If you burnt yours, please log a support ticket.
Merry Christmas from Wurm Online!
- Santa is now at all starter towns with gifts for premium players!
- The Julbord has also been restocked with extremely nutritious food (now fills CCFP!) and is available at the starter towns.
- Premium players can also find their gift by checking a Christmas tree.
- Christmas will last until the 31st of December, at 12:00 (noon) Server time (UTC+1).
- Another container has been added, more info will be available later.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which prevented the loading of an unfinished boat onto a ship transporter after the last update.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues for gathering snowballs. More can now be collected from long grass tiles, and snowballs can be collected on lawn tiles.
- Bugfix: Food traveling across servers should no longer lose their affinity upon server restarts.
- Bugfix: Another fix for a few bugged recipes involving biscuits.
- Bugfix: Fix for fireworks not launching.
New Keybinds have been added:
- COLLECT = gather snow
Changes and Features
- Removed rare liquid output from the distilling process. However, the rarity of the still itself will still affect output quality.
- Bell Towers are now be secured and also loaded.
- Loading non-empty ships onto transporter will now adjust body strength requirement in comparison to total weight.
- Bulk items will not be able to be moved while inside a ship loaded on a ship transporter.
- Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.
- Hand actions will no longer take the rarity of the item activated into affinity calculations.
- Tin and lead sheets have been added, but have no use, yet…
- Bugfix: More fixes for various spelling and text errors.
- Bugfix: Fix for ‘No Parent’ error when dragging from a pile into a bulk bin.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for mine ceilings reverting to lowered (correct) position after a server restart.
- Bugfix: Beverages split into smaller containers will no longer lose the affinity information.
- Bugfix: Removed ‘taste’ from non-food items. Taste will still be available for all liquids however.
- Bugfix: Fixed NPE crash when watcher has an item open while it’s being sealed by another.
- Bugfix: Honey now heats up properly and can be used in cooking again.
- Bugfix: Messages added for harvest examines on pine trees, rose trellis, hops trellis and hazelnut bushes.
- Bugfix: Fixes for a few more recipes which were not giving correct lore, not completing sub recipes or product output was missing text.
Changes and Additions:
- Amphora racks and Pottery Planter racks have been added.
- Applesauce (and other white sauce flagged recipes) are now edible.
- Picking planted herbs and spices inside a building is now tied to pickup permissions for the structure.
- Plant/secure options are now available on a number of items as mentioned in the last patch.
- Removed the chance to create rare liquids via cooking as moving them around causes issues.
- Removed 100% damage bonus to True Strike hits.
- You can now load/unload items which are not empty as well as drag them from one vehicle to another as long as they fit.
- legendary titles are now available on Epic for those hitting 100 skill.
- Epic sermons will now reset prayer counter.
- The one hour cooldown timer has been removed from epic portal usage.
- Vesseling will now give skill on Epic.
- Bugfix: Fix for +10% gathering rune on a pickaxe.
- Bugfix: Fix for still condenser overfill.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which allowed you to drag crates into inventory.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where a pottery planter would lose its planted state if planted on the ground empty and a herb or spice was then planted in it.
If you planted the pottery planter prior to planting a herb or spice inside it, please examine to ensure that it is indeed secured, as they may have become unplanted.
- Bugfix: Fixed various recipe examine text and information issues.
- Bugfix: Looting tomes from uniques now follow deed permission settings.
- Bugfix: Added a check so racks could only hold what they were designed to hold.
- Bugfix: Affinity message spamming for low quality food consumption has been removed again as it snuck back in.
- Bugfix: Fix for new picked crops not taking damage on the ground.
- Bugfix: Fix for not being able to become a champion of a god when your kingdom is favored.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with sealing which caused unintended results.
- Bugfix: Fixed lore hints for some recipes which were either wrong or too vague.
- Bugfix: Fog spiders should no longer spawn on deeds.
- Bugfix: Honey and wax should no longer take decay in wild hives. Honey will only decay if on the ground.
- Bugfix: Various spelling and text fixes.
- Bugfix: You can no longer secure barrels while inside racks as it caused them to fall to the ground.
- Bugfix: You can properly seal (using create – drink menu) a wine barrel while it’s inside a wine rack.
- Bugfix: Added some items to the decoration list and added a flag for ‘decorations’ which should decay on deed.
- Tree stumps and corpses will now decay on deeds with over 30 days upkeep.
- Range poles, the Rod of Eruption, and Wand of the Seas will now be counted as decoration items.
- Bugfix: Wax sealing kits now damage when unsealed instead of losing quality.
- Bugfix: Unfinished wine barrels drop to the ground upon creation and must be continued while on the ground.
- Bugfix: Removed the repeating rarity line in description for forges and ovens.
- Bugfix: Missions should now respawn on a timely basis.