- An issue that has been causing server lag and player disconnections upon crossing servers recently has been identified and addressed. We will continue to monitor for any instances of this happening.
- You should no longer be able to remove internal components (thermos, food shelves) using merchants nor by throwing them.
- Mail cost on items with internal components has been corrected.
- Items with internal components should no longer prevent moving a parent container.
- Restart required to address creatures not moving while in combat.
- Hotfix: Nature menu should now again be present on grass tiles with an item activated.
- Hotfix: No more burning Christmas presents If you burnt yours, please log a support ticket.
New Keybinds have been added
- COLLECT = gather snow
Merry Christmas from Wurm Online!
- Santa is now at all starter towns with gifts for premium players!
- The Julbord has also been restocked with extremely nutritious food (now fills CCFP!) and is available at the starter towns.
- Premium players can also find their gift by checking a Christmas tree.
- Christmas will last until the 31st of December, at 12:00 (noon) Server time (UTC+1).
- Another container has been added, more info will be available later.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which prevented the loading of an unfinished boat onto a ship transporter after the last update.
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues for gathering snowballs. More can now be collected from long grass tiles, and snowballs can be collected on lawn tiles.
- Bugfix: Food traveling across servers should no longer lose their affinity upon server restarts.
- Bugfix: Another fix for a few bugged recipes involving biscuits.
- Bugfix: Fix for fireworks not launching.
New Keybinds have been added:
- COLLECT = gather snow
Changes and Features
- Removed rare liquid output from the distilling process. However, the rarity of the still itself will still affect output quality.
- Bell Towers are now be secured and also loaded.
- Loading non-empty ships onto transporter will now adjust body strength requirement in comparison to total weight.
- Bulk items will not be able to be moved while inside a ship loaded on a ship transporter.
- Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.
- Hand actions will no longer take the rarity of the item activated into affinity calculations.
- Tin and lead sheets have been added, but have no use, yet…
- Bugfix: More fixes for various spelling and text errors.
- Bugfix: Fix for ‘No Parent’ error when dragging from a pile into a bulk bin.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for mine ceilings reverting to lowered (correct) position after a server restart.
- Bugfix: Beverages split into smaller containers will no longer lose the affinity information.
- Bugfix: Removed ‘taste’ from non-food items. Taste will still be available for all liquids however.
- Bugfix: Fixed NPE crash when watcher has an item open while it’s being sealed by another.
- Bugfix: Honey now heats up properly and can be used in cooking again.
- Bugfix: Messages added for harvest examines on pine trees, rose trellis, hops trellis and hazelnut bushes.
- Bugfix: Fixes for a few more recipes which were not giving correct lore, not completing sub recipes or product output was missing text.