Changes and Features
- Removed rare liquid output from the distilling process. However, the rarity of the still itself will still affect output quality.
- Bell Towers are now be secured and also loaded.
- Loading non-empty ships onto transporter will now adjust body strength requirement in comparison to total weight.
- Bulk items will not be able to be moved while inside a ship loaded on a ship transporter.
- Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.
- Hand actions will no longer take the rarity of the item activated into affinity calculations.
- Tin and lead sheets have been added, but have no use, yet…
- Bugfix: More fixes for various spelling and text errors.
- Bugfix: Fix for ‘No Parent’ error when dragging from a pile into a bulk bin.
- Bugfix: Possible fix for mine ceilings reverting to lowered (correct) position after a server restart.
- Bugfix: Beverages split into smaller containers will no longer lose the affinity information.
- Bugfix: Removed ‘taste’ from non-food items. Taste will still be available for all liquids however.
- Bugfix: Fixed NPE crash when watcher has an item open while it’s being sealed by another.
- Bugfix: Honey now heats up properly and can be used in cooking again.
- Bugfix: Messages added for harvest examines on pine trees, rose trellis, hops trellis and hazelnut bushes.
- Bugfix: Fixes for a few more recipes which were not giving correct lore, not completing sub recipes or product output was missing text.